Am I the only one who...

S

scubamike

When stuck in a queue for the latest new security measures at the airport (and in dire risk of missing my connecting flight) thinks of means to circumvent security procedures?

Ceramic sushi knives sellotaped(tm) to the inside thigh and bombs set off in the check-in lines come to mind.

Let's face it. Security measures just require potential hijackers to think more. And the thinking hijackers are possibly the most dangerous of all.
Hell, knitting needles are banned on planes but you could easily smuggle them on board. As are nail clippers (besides how do you hijack a plane with a 1 inch size nail clipper? If someone tried that on I flight I was on I'd kick his arse!!)
I took a dismantled nail clipper through security at LAX, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Sydney International airports last year. No trouble....

And then there was the guy who air-freighted himself across the US not too long ago....

Airport security is only as strong as its weakest link. At many little airports it would be ridiculously feasible to get a gun through security check. Once you're in at one airport, you're in at any airport in the US.

Yes, but it may mentally stop potential terrorists and hijackers. If I knew I could get caught more easily then before, I probably wouldnt try to bring a weapon aboard. However, that doesn't matter, considering if you do get caught, all the liberals would say that it was society that made him angry enough to kill people on a plane, so lets just let him go, and give him money.

Training in martial arts could turns ones body into a lethal weapon. Some masters of such arts have to get a license because their body and its simple appendages are capable of killing rather easily. This is something that could never be detected from a metal detector.

yeah, but a plane full of people could easily take down one guy throwing ounches. Now if someone had a knife or a gun, things would be differant.

Originally posted by menewa
Training in martial arts could turns ones body into a lethal weapon. Some masters of such arts have to get a license because their body and its simple appendages are capable of killing rather easily. This is something that could never be detected from a metal detector.

In other news, Al Qaeda been looking at incorporating Buddhism into it's organisation.... probably safe on that one....
Mind you, I have noticed that in movies the terrorists have a few kung fu dudes.

Only a matter of time???

Forum List

Back