Am I the only one who does this?

Well I guess I'm just the big, bad wolf. But what really irritates the hell out of me is the ARROGANCE of some. In my opinion, the only one putting people in danger AND breaking laws was the MORON bitch speeding down an icy road covered with snow. Had a cop come along that woman would have gotten multiple tickets for too fast for conditions, failure to keep vehicle under control, passing on the right, and who knows what else. Some people NEED to learn a lesson. Too bad they have to put others in harms way while they conduct themselves in such an arrogant and foolish manner.

Well I guess I'm just the big, bad wolf. But what really irritates the hell out of me is the ARROGANCE of some. In my opinion, the only one putting people in danger AND breaking laws was the MORON bitch speeding down an icy road covered with snow. Had a cop come along that woman would have gotten multiple tickets for too fast for conditions, failure to keep vehicle under control, passing on the right, and who knows what else. Some people NEED to learn a lesson. Too bad they have to put others in harms way while they conduct themselves in such an arrogant and foolish manner.

nice speech. :clap2:

now find somebody who disagrees with your main point.

people can be assholes. no news flash there. letting them get to you is your problem, when you become like the asshole you loose all moral superiority. you've given up the high ground when you stoop to their level.

nice speech. :clap2:

now find somebody who disagrees with your main point.

people can be assholes. no news flash there. letting them get to you is your problem, when you become like the asshole you loose all moral superiority. you've given up the high ground when you stoop to their level.

True enough Dev. It's just too bad that decent people have to be put in the position by an idiot to where they're forced to have to take the higher ground.

Forum List

Back