Am I seeing the DOW correctly.. 10,800???

Wow.. the president single handedly rescued the dow.. It came back to 11k by the end of his press conference...

If however he keeps blaming all of his shortcomings on the Democrats I would advocate congress goin nukalar on his lame duck ass...

Crap.. down a buck twenty now.. guess people are now deciphering what it was the monkey boy was actually trying to say..

Voodoo economics, trickle down, when will Americans learn we are all on this spaceship together.

Consumer driven economy.

The working class got fucked for the last thirty years, eventually something (like the oil swindle that's happening now) is the final straw that ends the consumer driven economy

Kramer seems to think there's gold in dem dar natural gas fields, for those of you with disposable income to invest.

On the bright side, my mailbox is no longer SPAMMED with offers for credit cards.

Apparently they're beginning to realize that Americans can no longer borrow from Peter to pay Paul.

Consumer driven economy.

The working class got fucked for the last thirty years, eventually something (like the oil swindle that's happening now) is the final straw that ends the consumer driven economy

Kramer seems to think there's gold in dem dar natural gas fields, for those of you with disposable income to invest.

On the bright side, my mailbox is no longer SPAMMED with offers for credit cards.

Apparently they're beginning to realize that Americans can no longer borrow from Peter to pay Paul.

finding the good in the bad I guess. I cut up my credit cards a few years ago and refuse to get anymore, however I am still getting those offers in the mail all the time.

Time to buy buy buy baby stocks are on sale.

The DJI is a compilation of a mere 20 stocks folks so don't get your panties in a twist. there are thousands of other companies that are doing very well even in this "terrible" economy.

I sold all my stocks just before the started diving and my wife talked me out of buying GM at $30. I LOVE THAT WOMAN!

Forum List

Back