Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

With a super-volcano such as the one beneath Yellowstone, its not a matter of IF it will erupt but rather WHEN.

Clever writing!

Rick: 'How much do you know about super eruptions?'

Wendy Rice, FEMA: "You put "super" in front of eruption and I don't imagine that means, 'better.'"

Starting at 20:05

Basically, as you've already pointed out, it WILL happen.

We just don't know when it will happen.

And there is nothing we can do to stop it from happening or to save ourselves if it erupts near our location.

So, I guess that means we should get clear with God and be ready to go at any time.

Last edited:
With a super-volcano such as the one beneath Yellowstone, its not a matter of IF it will erupt but rather WHEN.

Clever writing!

Wendy Rice, FEMA: "You put "super" in front of eruption and I don't imagine that means, 'better.'"

And there is nothing we can do to stop it from happening or to save ourselves if it erupts near our location.

So, I guess that means we should get clear with God and be ready to go at any time.

I imagine there are any number of natural disasters or world-changing events about which this is true. The thing is, the odds are good that none of them will happen during our lifetimes. Worrying about them is pretty silly.

Sure, it may be a matter of when a 'super volcano' erupts....but it may only happen once every 100 million years. We might get hit by a life-ending asteroid, go into a new ice age, the sun could go super-nova, the universe could collapse. Probably not going to happen tomorrow. :lol:

Clever writing!

I imagine there are any number of natural disasters or world-changing events about which this is true. The thing is, the odds are good that none of them will happen during our lifetimes. Worrying about them is pretty silly.

Sure, it may be a matter of when a 'super volcano' erupts....but it may only happen once every 100 million years. We might get hit by a life-ending asteroid, go into a new ice age, the sun could go super-nova, the universe could collapse. Probably not going to happen tomorrow. :lol:

We are only speculating over this monstrous volcano. No one said it was going to erupt tomorrow.
According to lots of professionals, Yellowstone is overdue for an eruption.
Yellowstone Is A Super Volcano Overdue For Eruption
Huge Magma Pocket Lurks Beneath Yellowstone Supervolcano
Yellowstone supervolcano eruption said to be overdue | WHAS11.com Louisville
Yellowstone National Park's Supervolcano Could Erupt Any Time

Clever writing!

We are only speculating over this monstrous volcano. No one said it was going to erupt tomorrow.

Actually, you do just that, right here:

Last edited:

Actually, you do just that, right here:

That, too, is only speculation. There's really no way of predicting when Yellowstone will erupt next. There are so many variable that play a role in how and when this volcano will blast. I'm just posting what I've heard and read but I never agreed that Yellowstone is overdue to erupt. I want to know all I can about Yellowstone, and I have a feeling USGS won't tell us everything, to help not create "mass panic". But then my speculations may (or may not) be wrong. Its really not a bad idea to consider all possibilities.

Another thing I read is the United States may be forming contingency plans with other countries for evacuation when Yellowstone does erupt but I'm not completely sure how I feel about this one.
Yellowstone Evacuation Claim 2014
contingency plans for yellowstone evacuation - Bing

I can't see how people can blindly support and remain subservient to a lying, inexperienced authoritarian without question or concern as to what his true agenda is. I'd rather sound crazy than sound like a spineless sheep that just follows the herd even if they're headed off the side of a cliff..

Subservient?

If that's the case, how do you propose to break the chains?

Please tell us what his True Agenda is. And then tell us why he's not trying to implement it after SIX FOOKIN' YEARS.

You don't "sound" crazy. You are crazy.

I think she sounds saner than you.

Think again. She's an Infowars sheeple.

Deal with the specific charges and you will get farther.

What has she said that is untrue?

Forum List

Back