Am I Living in America?

William Joyce said:
They're stealing the secrets, not buying them.

Jonathan Pollard, U.S. Navy intelligence analyst, was imprisoned for life for selling a roomful of U.S. secret documents to Israel. Tel Aviv refused to return them.

this says otherwise, but regardless. its obvious that it was unauthorized.

This spy stuff goes way beyond 007 and the movies, doesn't it folks?

Sure it does...it happens all the time, you just seldom hear of it, unless of course someone wants you to. :smoke:

Yes - steal, buy, however they do it, it's disrepectful to our nation. Israel has never respected us, only used us for our military might and the trillions in aid they have gotten. If we told them where to go, they would turn on us. If Germany gave them the money, they would profess love of Germany. The Israelis are cold and naked opportunists. Good for them --- I only wish the US wasn't so stupid as to think this is about anything else.

William, how many spies do you think we have in Israel
or Russia or Germany etc....I'll give ya clue, not as many as we need.
Thank the left wing MORONS for that. But it's getting
better, you can thank GWB for that.

William Joyce said:
Yes, GWB's spying operation sure is effective.

RIP, 9/11 victims.

WJ, you must be one avid 30 min. tv show viewer...
You know...they go something like this: crisis, plan, resolution.
Simple and all in 30 minutes, Right?

If you have any sense of reality at all, you'd understand that no President can
make effective MAJOR changes in 7 months, especially in the world wide covert Intel. field.
But as I said...It's getting better. Thank G. W. BUSH.

Turn off the TV William.

Yes. Welcome to it. Here, racial and ethnic groups carry on low-level warfare that's felt, day in and day out, from the street to the boardroom. On TV, meanwhile, Barney the Purple Dinosaur sings and you guys sing along.

Keep singin', fellas.

Forum List

Back