am i doomed to hell?

Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser
And you made unsubstantiated claims then as you are doing now.

You claimed there are many unfulfilled prophecies but you can’t even name one.
Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!
You didn't think I forgot about you did you?

First of all, this sounds like six, right? Is six really many? I mean I thought there must be like hundreds the way you were going on.

Mary was a descendant of David, TN. Mary was from the house of David. So that's one down.

Who said the Messiah was to be born of human parents? The Messiah is from the House of David. Box checked. That's two down.

Jesus is the temple, but if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the we aren't in the end of times argument. So, it hasn't happened yet. So that's three down.

No peace? Well, that is debatable because you may not have peace through the storms but everyone who has faith in Jesus does. I've tried to explain that before but you people are just in love with your inner conflicts. But again, if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the it's not the end of times argument, so the time for the Messiah of the Jewish prophecy has not arrived yet. So that's four down.

The Messianic age hasn't happened yet? Again, it isn't end of time, TN, so it isn't time yet for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Do you not second coming of Christ, bro? So that's five down.

How did Jesus contradict God exactly TN? And how was that a prophecy not fulfilled?
Joseph was from the house of david. Not mary.
Its jewish eschatology dingbat.
Yes, rebuilding the temple meant a person. Even though biblical context says different..
The differences between the god of the OT and NT are quite different. Have you ever read either of them?
Joseph and Mary both were from the house of David, TN. It’s in the NT. Do you need for me to show you where it is?

Yes, I have read the OT and the NT and I disagree with you.
So the rape baby was raised by incest savages.
Link

No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!

First of all, this sounds like six, right? Is six really many? I mean I thought there must be like hundreds the way you were going on.

Mary was a descendant of David, TN. Mary was from the house of David. So that's one down.

Who said the Messiah was to be born of human parents? The Messiah is from the House of David. Box checked. That's two down.

Jesus is the temple, but if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the we aren't in the end of times argument. So, it hasn't happened yet. So that's three down.

No peace? Well, that is debatable because you may not have peace through the storms but everyone who has faith in Jesus does. I've tried to explain that before but you people are just in love with your inner conflicts. But again, if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the it's not the end of times argument, so the time for the Messiah of the Jewish prophecy has not arrived yet. So that's four down.

The Messianic age hasn't happened yet? Again, it isn't end of time, TN, so it isn't time yet for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Do you not second coming of Christ, bro? So that's five down.

How did Jesus contradict God exactly TN? And how was that a prophecy not fulfilled?
Yes, rebuilding the temple meant a person. Even though biblical context says different..
The differences between the god of the OT and NT are quite different. Have you ever read either of them?
Joseph and Mary both were from the house of David, TN. It’s in the NT. Do you need for me to show you where it is?

Link
Your anger is getting the best of you, bro.

You can’t even converse like an adult.

Go ahead and get it out of your system.

No third temple
No peace

Link

So you have nothing. That would have been better than sounding like a douche

Link

You expected a reply to your response?

I figured you were just venting your anger.

No third temple
No peace

Link
There are two different lineages for Jesus listed in the gospels; one for Mary and one for Joseph. They both descend from the house of David.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

The word ‘doom’ has some grey area you can work with. This is kind of like the tax code.

or she got raped by god like Mary
Mary wasn't RAPED jackass

Why so defensive? I'd feel honored to be raped by the Almighty.

Zeus used to do that to earthly maidens. There's a painting about it.

I was thinking more of this.

He sneaked in.

300px-Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_026.jpg

I asked the Spaghetti God if the flood happened, He told me no, so I ate Him. Delicious.

If you did indeed speak to him, you would know it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster... You, sir, are no Pastafarian...

Are you suggesting his eminence the FSM (tomato sauce be unto Him) does not have the power to land??

Heretic! Stone him! :death:

Not so fast! What better way is there to show love and devotion to the FSM than to celebrate his torture in boiling water and death as you eat?

Link

Yea blame me for you lacking.

I asked the Spaghetti God if the flood happened, He told me no, so I ate Him. Delicious.

If you did indeed speak to him, you would know it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster... You, sir, are no Pastafarian...

Are you suggesting his eminence the FSM (tomato sauce be unto Him) does not have the power to land??

Not so fast! What better way is there to show love and devotion to the FSM than to celebrate his torture in boiling water and death as you eat?

We call that "communion" in my house...

We? Ya'll celebrate the boiling of the noodle, the serving of the noodle, and the eating of the noodle in your home and not the sacred sanctuary of the monster?

Balsphemy!

Link

Not sure how you made that leap in logic.

We? Ya'll celebrate the boiling of the noodle, the serving of the noodle, and the eating of the noodle in your home and not the sacred sanctuary of the monster?

Balsphemy!
Only to militant atheist Jews.

Link

I dont think you are sure about much of anything.
Especially your gawd.

Especially your gawd.
Especially your gawd.

certain about what they read ... and find it appealing.

Especially your gawd.
I couldn’t be happier for you to believe that. :)

Balsphemy!
lol.. I would rather be a militant atheist Jew than a pusillanimous gullible numbskull anytime, but, I am not Jewish for christ's sake..Whats your problem? I'm pretty sure I told you about a thousand times.

Unbeliever!

Why do I feel like I'm in The Life of Brian?

Last edited:

Balsphemy!
lol.. I would rather be a militant atheist Jew than a pusillanimous gullible numbskull anytime, but, I am not Jewish for christ's sake..Whats your problem? I'm pretty sure I told you about a thousand times.

Unbeliever!

Why do I feel like I'm in The Life of Brian?

Asking Ding not to act like a plonker is about as pointless as arguing against gravity.

Forum List

Back