am i doomed to hell?

51947606_2438799879481995_1441385999425863680_n.jpg
I like that. Blessed are the merciful in the courtroom and blessed are the peacemakers in the pentagon.
Yeah nothing better than selective worship censorship because it invokes total control...

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?
It all comes down to this simple question. Do you believe god ever visited? If you do then you are going to hell.
That doesn’t even make any sense.

You idiots are so obsessed over death that you can’t see the message is about life.

Not true. Take baptists for example. Baptists teach that dyin is the only solution. They don’t tell those poor black people to do something about their woes. They tell them to just pray and wait for heaven.

And it does make sense. Muslims think you’re going to hell. Jehovas think you’re not going to heaven. Half the Christians don’t think you’re the right kind of Christian. Mormons think you follow a false religion.

The only one who thinks you’re going to heaven is you.
It’s all in your head, dude.

You are obsessed about religion.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
It all comes down to this simple question. Do you believe god ever visited? If you do then you are going to hell.

You idiots are so obsessed over death that you can’t see the message is about life.

Not true. Take baptists for example. Baptists teach that dyin is the only solution. They don’t tell those poor black people to do something about their woes. They tell them to just pray and wait for heaven.

And it does make sense. Muslims think you’re going to hell. Jehovas think you’re not going to heaven. Half the Christians don’t think you’re the right kind of Christian. Mormons think you follow a false religion.

I’m trying to stay away from politics. Too frustrating.

I love talking about the greatest bs story ever told. Second oldest profession

anyways...

Its actually a song by arrestive development. Fishing for religion. Listen to it. He sings about what’s wrong with religion so he’s fishin for a new religion.

Think about it. Most people don’t realize that god never visited. We’ve believed for 2 million years but only as of late did god come visit. 7000 years ago, 2000, 500, 200.

Hint. He never visited. Those are all lies. The truth is freeing. I’m trying to free you

anyways...

Its actually a song by arrestive development. Fishing for religion. Listen to it. He sings about what’s wrong with religion so he’s fishin for a new religion.

Think about it. Most people don’t realize that god never visited. We’ve believed for 2 million years but only as of late did god come visit. 7000 years ago, 2000, 500, 200.

Hint. He never visited. Those are all lies. The truth is freeing. I’m trying to free you
Cool story, bro.

So you are just doing public service work?

anyways...

There’s a good reason you are OCD about religion and politics. You are filling your God void.

anyways...
You are going to hell for your stupidity.

anyways...
You are going to hell for your stupidity.
So god even sends stupid people to hell?
The more i hear about him, the more horrible he sounds

There’s a good reason you are OCD about religion and politics. You are filling your God void.
I wouldn’t have time for here if I was praying 7 times a day true

Lucky us.

Lucky us.
Let me look and see your last 20 posts. I’ll be back. Let’s see if you spent one second praising god with other like minded theists.

Lucky us.
Ah, ding limits who can look at his profile. Coward. Why are you not an open book? What are you afraid of? People catching you being a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back