Am I correct, in that Trump has a path to American history as the first impeached and re-elected?

The hatred is obviously coming from the right.

See the post above for one example

As to the thread topic. Could you SERIOUSLY cast your vote for an Impeached President?

Trump will be only the third President in this nation's history to be impeached. That's some serious shit there.

Bush lied us into a disastrous war and outed a CIA agent and he wasn't impeached

Um, no. He wasn't elected by the people. The people said no to him in 2016. The people voted in a Democratic House on the premise they would hold him to account.

In the unlikely event he wins the Electoral College (nobody seems to think he'll win the popular vote in 2020), that will just further demonstrate our system is broken.
Yes, Trump was elected by the people. Just like Clinton, but with a higher%.

The EC wasn't invented in 2016. Hillary knew about it. And lost.

download (2).jpeg

yes, why do we give someone from Wyoming more weight than someone from California, where most of the economic activity is happening.
Why don't Wyomians gave sidewalks covered in Human shit and needles?

Because America isn't a shithole nation.

We're a Republic.

Impeached by representatives from NY and CA. And people ask why we have the EC...crazy.

yes, why do we give someone from Wyoming more weight than someone from California, where most of the economic activity is happening.

Because the shithead from California is a fucking Illegal voting to get more welfare.

Nobody in their right mind would want the assholes from a half dozen crime ridden welfare big city shitholes electing the President. Way to really fuck up this country and our Founding Fathers knew it.

Of course I like the Founding Father's system even better. Not only an EC but only White land owning men were allowed to vote. That would put an end to all this destructive Liberal bullshit we see from the filthy Democrats pretty damn fast, wouldn't it?

I'd guess so.

I'd also expect impeachment threats, hearings, inquiries and attempts to be a fairly regular thing from now on.

How nice it is, that we have split into tribes. Our elected representatives utilizing their time to work together for the good of America 'n stuff.
For all intents, and purposes there are two America’s now. And it’s been this way for a while. As the distillation continues the differences only become more prominent. About all the two sides share in common anymore is geography. Eventually that be be gotten around to fighting for as well.

If he is impeached, it fails and then he is re-elected, will he become the first in history for this to happen to?

If so, this could be far more powerful a 2020 than imagined. It would be forever in the history books as the power of the people over the political class. It literally would be referred to in the future by people who demand accountability and reject elitism, big pocket global donors etc.

There will be an American First president in the future. Another threat, be it China or some other nation, and you can imagine a speech that references our present time:

"Remember the election of 2020, when the 45th President Trump won in a landslide, AFTER some tried to remove him from office, based on flimsy charges, as they didn't believe the American people should freely choose him again?

As defiant Americans, we did re-elect him however. A reminder to those who try to circumvent our vote, that we are a Republic and we will choose our destiny. I ask you to do the same for me in the election of 2092!"

Since there have only been two impeached presidents ever, yeah he will be the first.

OP is correct. Trump will be the first impeached president that wins re-election, probably in a landslide.

Alan Dershowitz said that when the USSC took the case of the congressional subpoena for Trump's tax returns that voided their 2nd article of impeachment. It proved that the president does have the right to judicial appeal and that a congressional subpoena is not an imperative.

Here's hoping that the House votes down their articles to minimize the egg on their faces. If they do pass both articles I hope Roberts throws the 2nd one out.

Well lets face it, he will have lots of countries interfering in our US elections.

Unravel your panties. You people tried this path during your first Impeachment mission. Countries attempt to influence every Election on their own; including, when your side wins. Mapping Trump to this process. has been an epic failure

For all intents, and purposes there are two America’s now. And it’s been this way for a while. As the distillation continues the differences only become more prominent. About all the two sides share in common anymore is geography. Eventually that be be gotten around to fighting for as well.

Bullshit.

We are more alike than different.

It's people like you and comments like yours that are divisive

OP is correct. Trump will be the first impeached president that wins re-election, probably in a landslide.

Alan Dershowitz said that when the USSC took the case of the congressional subpoena for Trump's tax returns that voided their 2nd article of impeachment. It proved that the president does have the right to judicial appeal and that a congressional subpoena is not an imperative.

Here's hoping that the House votes down their articles to minimize the egg on their faces. If they do pass both articles I hope Roberts throws the 2nd one out.

d8925b1d87f7a517f0727f1806b57c8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memes are funny but they don't show the skill sets needed to successfully run the US government, or who would be the better president.
I could poke fun at the democrat candidates too, but a presidential election is too serious to turn into a comedy contest.
Agreed that Trump has personality flaws. But Trump also knows how to make trade deals that benefit the US, unlike his predecessors. I won't list his "promises kept", but here is the link if you want to learn why he deserves re-election.
Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

That meme did not address the points I made in my post.
1. Trump will be impeached and win re-election in a landslide
2. Dershowitz said that the USSC just voided the democrat's Article-2. Trump does have the right to judicial review, the House does not have supervisory "oversight" of the Executive.

Not going to happen. Trump is not done trying to rig the election.
I hope that Uncke Vlad can, once again, use Illegals and the nonliving to swing key States for Trump

Clearly Putin helped Johnson beat Corbyn!

"Boris Johnson says there is no evidence of Russian interference in UK elections – video"
Boris Johnson says there is no evidence of Russian interference in UK elections – video

That's what they all say!
There’s no question that Russia was involved in the first Brexit vote that began all this as well as our own 2016 election.
I haven’t seen the evidence here but it would be surprising if Putin WASN’T involved in Johnson’s victory.
Putin smiles

Trump has a path to prison.
Or Moscow like the former President of Ukraine, although HE escaped with most of the wealth of Ukraine. I doubt Trump has that kind of coin and in Russia money talks so..

Forum List

Back