Am I banned from thread::: Gay Marital Law Imminent USA 2009! ( 1 2 3)???

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Help me!!!!! The bots in my head are killing me.

Am I banned from thread::: Gay Marital Law Imminent USA 2009! ( 1 2 3) Help me!!!!! The bots in my head are killing me.

Am I banned from thread::: Gay Marital Law Imminent USA 2009! ( 1 2 3)
Help me!!!!! The bots in my head are killing me.

Am I banned from thread::: Gay Marital Law Imminent USA 2009! ( 1 2 3)???

funny-pictures-cat-limits-your-computer-access.jpg

Hi Dev:

Am I banned from thread::: Gay Marital Law Imminent USA 2009! ( 1 2 3) Help me!!!!! The bots in my head are killing me. . .

Welcome to the party.

The LetsRoll Phil Jayhan DoD Operative Conspiracy

Link

vBulletin Message

Terral
, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
This (copy of deleted OP) was my USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum response to Phil Jayhan (Admin/Mod/DoD Superhero Handler/Operative/Asset) deleting my thread called . . .

"Rebuttal To CIT Claims About What 'Did Not' Hit The Pentagon"

. . . (copy of deleted OP) on his DoD-run "LetsRoll Board" Pentagon Forum (here = I explain here). Not only that, but Phil Jayhan (DoD/FBI/CIA Handler/Op/Superstar) replaced my deleted "Rebuttal Thread" with the same exact CIT Disinformation Propagada (see it here) that my "Rebuttal To CIT Claims" Post just 'debunked' (heh) word-for-word 'AND' then he bans me to boot! :0)

applause.gif

The Department of Defense Counterintelligence/Disinformation Cronies are EVERYWHERE 'and' this kind of micromanaging of member content 'out-of-sight' and 'out-of-mind' is just one reason that 'no' Inside-Job Bad Guys are being prosecuted for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks.

The people running diversion for these Inside-Job Bad Guys are just as guilty (more actually), as the people who murdered innocent Americans on 9/11, 'and' represent the very same people who are currently using this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus to exterminate a very large percentage of the population of this world (my virus thread).

But hey, I am only a tinfoil-hat wearing idiot, so nothing I say means anything anyway. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
it wasnt a conspiracy that your tread was either deleted or moved off public view
you were bringing drama from another forum here, that is a violation of the ToS here
read the ToS and learn from it

Forum List

Back