Am I alone in thinking wikileaks is a GOOD thing?

I only know his focus has been the U.S. And I know he has a history of wanting to get into things that he has no business getting into.

I see no public purpose in destroying our ability to communicate with other countries.

and you know i'm not a rightwingnut, so don't make me come out there and hurt you. :evil:

His focus has not just been on the US. you only think it has because the latest batch involves you guys.

I see no purpose on US intel reporting that Gadahfi likes European nurses with big boobs either, but hey, it's your tax dollars at work right there...

According to accounts the women gave to the police and friends, they each had consensual sexual encounters with Mr. Assange that became nonconsensual. One woman said that Mr. Assange had ignored her appeals to stop after a condom broke. The other woman said that she and Mr. Assange had begun a sexual encounter using a condom, but that Mr. Assange did not comply with her appeals to stop when it was no longer in use. Mr. Assange has questioned the veracity of those accounts.​

I only know his focus has been the U.S. And I know he has a history of wanting to get into things that he has no business getting into.

I see no public purpose in destroying our ability to communicate with other countries.

and you know i'm not a rightwingnut, so don't make me come out there and hurt you. :evil:

His focus has not just been on the US. you only think it has because the latest batch involves you guys.

I see no purpose on US intel reporting that Gadahfi likes European nurses with big boobs either, but hey, it's your tax dollars at work right there...

But... if we may want to set Gadahfi up, or take him out, then that information would be helpful.

Governments operate like businesses. They keep a track of people they do business with. If you meet a client's wife and he mentions it's her birthday, you might make a note of that so that next year, you can send a card. Good business relationships are vital to success.

You honestly think your government doesn't do the exact same thing. Because I would put money on them doing the same thing. All governments do.

Embassy officials are required to declare any meetings they have. They are required to provide all information - no matter how trivial because at some time in the future, that information may be useful. Same with business.

And if they want info from him and send a nurse with big boobs? don't you think that's helpful. kind of like knowing what cigars he smokes (hypothetically, of course)

Forum List

Back