Am I accepted?

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Am I accepted into your USMB world? By that I mean am I one of the faces around here. Like KL and DK, =-d-=, ect. you know who you are.

Semper Fi said:
Am I accepted into your USMB world? By that I mean am I one of the faces around here. Like KL and DK, =-d-=, ect. you know who you are.

:blushing:

I'm not accepted - 'tolerated' perhaps. :)

People don't like a black man spouting truth! :D

:soul:

I don't read the top half of the board, but I recognize your name and personality now, yeah. You're the hispanic woman from Idaho, right? :D

Semper Fi said:
Semper Fi, I see you as one of the "regulars" that make this board so great!! :banana:

Dan said:
I don't read the top half of the board, but I recognize your name and personality now, yeah. You're the hispanic woman from Idaho, right? :D

And yet I tried so hard to cover that up...

Semper Fi you are definitely a regular. I will have to say though that since some of us talk outside of the board (for example me and -=d=- carpool every now and then) it makes us a bit closer. But you are one of the people I'd consider a regular.

:thup:

Semper Fi said:

Wait, who are you?

Semper Fi said:

Rugged individuals don't give a flying fig! But sure, why not!

Semper, would it make you feel better and more welcome if I dedicated a special dressed fattie to you ? :cof:

WHAT IN YOUR ROTTED MIND MAKES YOU THINK WE LIKE TO
LOOK AT THAT CRAP??? I THINK YOU GET OFF ON IT.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
WHAT IN YOUR ROTTED MIND MAKES YOU THINK WE LIKE TO
LOOK AT THAT CRAP??? I THINK YOU GET OFF ON IT.

You guessed it Joker !! I get off on seeing you guys get off on fatties ! :wank:

Forum List

Back