Am I A Liar

I am 26 years old and recently had my first child.

I have never been unemployed for more than a month since I was 16, during which time I have paid literally ZERO, not a GD cent, of income tax.

I have worked exclusively in restaurants and have personally witnessed AMERICANS working jobs that DEMOCRATS swore only Mexicans would do on the evening news, jobs American's simply won't do.

I am going to receive a $1500 tax refund next year for simply having a child. I can assure you it wasn't difficult. The Republican Party has done all it can to ensure that those that have a child, instead of killing it, will receive a tax credit, while the Democrat Party has done everything it can to ensure abortion is an option to black babies.

2012..........conservatism on the rise :razz:

Actually, I am surprised you are admitting to all of the supposed "free ride" you've had off of your fellow right wing posters, who bust their butts just for you to take take and take from them?!!!

That takes a lot of guts! :eek:

Oh, and your compadres on the right, don't want you to be able to vote, since you do not contribute any taxes.....(and god forbid, if you did vote, you would vote for some lousy stinking Liberal or libtard only so you could continue your free ride.)

That is the stance of your right wing friends here.....

and if it were not for my, as you on the right call,"RINO" Senator Snow, joining with the Dems fighting for those with the least, you probably would not have that child credit that put that money in your hands....the original tax cut of bush's was for the wealthiest getting most all of it, and Senator Snow fought for the poor and middle class....

Yet you come on here, and admit, you are part of the 47% that does not pay taxes! I guess you haven't read some of the stuff your "friends" have said about you! You are a free riding scum of the earth, in so many words! Just ask them or go to the thread that Nature girl started about YOU....the 47%! and see what all the others have said too!:eek:

Well, you're okay in my book! congratulations on the new rugrat! Oh, and DON'T EVER tell your wife how easy it was to have the kid!;)

care

I have never been unemployed for more than a month since I was 16, during which time I have paid literally ZERO, not a GD cent, of income tax.

I have worked exclusively in restaurants and have personally witnessed AMERICANS working jobs that DEMOCRATS swore only Mexicans would do on the evening news, jobs American's simply won't do.

I am going to receive a $1500 tax refund next year for simply having a child. I can assure you it wasn't difficult. The Republican Party has done all it can to ensure that those that have a child, instead of killing it, will receive a tax credit, while the Democrat Party has done everything it can to ensure abortion is an option to black babies.

2012..........conservatism on the rise :razz:
no you are not a liar !! the 1500 dollar tax credit for your child falls under the earned income head of household clause in the tax code ....use the money wisely to pay bills ,save for an education ect ...conservatives have no problem with tax money going to help people that are trying their best ...we just hate the waste fraud and abuse in the system and lazy bums that have no intention of trying to get off the government dole !!....congrats on your new baby !!:eusa_angel:
Bulloney Yidnar...your side wants to take his vote away and they think he's a bum, a moocher...and they HATE supporting him....because they raised kids themselves and NEVER had to take a dime from other hard working right wing tax payers!

don't you read any of the threads around here? You may even start some of them....? ;)

I find the whole idea of tipping outdated. I'd rather just pay more for a meal and be done with it.

Then you might not want to eat in restaurants in San Francisco...

According to a recent report from California, some members of the San Francisco restaurant industry don’t think that the average 15 percent gratuity is enough of a tip for servers.

There is a movement to make 25 percent the mandatory tipping amount in San Francisco restaurants, reports the Contra Costa Times. According to the same report, the motion is being spearheaded not only by restaurant workers but also by some high-end restaurants in the area

I am going to receive a $1500 tax refund next year for simply having a child. I can assure you it wasn't difficult. The Republican Party has done all it can to ensure that those that have a child, instead of killing it, will receive a tax credit, while the Democrat Party has done everything it can to ensure abortion is an option to black babies.2012..........conservatism on the rise :razz:

Well.......whether or not you are lying depends on whether or not you know the facts. If you know the facts surrounding the portion of your comment that is bolded......then you are a liar.

BTW....it is called the Democratic party. Thanks.

Ummm, yes, you may be a liar.
Based on your OP, you would know that you get taxed 10% on the total of the parties tab, whether or not you received a tip.

Congrats on the newborn...if that is even the truth. :)

Forum List

Back