Alyssa Milano: 'The red MAGA hat is the new white hood'

I don't have a MAGA hat.

I do, and I wear it proudly.

I also have an American Flag, which the democrats hate every bit as much as the MAGA hat,

You appear to have the credentials of a lip-service patriot. Do you also have bone spurs?

You appear to be a low IQ reprobate, and a traitor.

Are you a Stalinist democrat?

I am a lodger in your head.

More like a kilngon in Uranus.

While you appear to be about as stupid as deanrd and Pogo , no one knows who the fuck you are... :eusa_whistle:

Your gifting of fucks is rejected. Keep them for youreself.

1D662073-59B8-4168-A6C6-8699C101B3F6.jpeg

Donald Trump is the dumbest president ever.

His POTUS tenure and supremacist hate speech have drawn the nazi extremist creeps and low-lifes out of their hiding places.

His POTUS tenure and supremacist hate speech have drawn the nazi extremist creeps and low-lifes out of their hiding places.

You seem to have forgotten about Barack Milhous Benito Obamugabe... :eusa_whistle:

But then, you're a Nazi extremist creep, so no one expects you to be brighter than the average slug.

You seem to have forgotten about Barack Milhous Benito Obamugabe... :eusa_whistle:

But then, you're a Nazi extremist creep, so no one expects you to be brighter than the average slug.

Did someone drop you on your head? Perhaps you were born unexpectedly?

:lol:

What's sad is that really is the best you can do....

:lol:

What's sad is that really is the best you can do....

I reject your surrender. I don't want to take ownership of such a sad wretch.

The children in the native American confrontation were seeking confrontation. They behaved like a mob

The red MAGA hat is definitely the new white hood. The hat itself signals an intent to confront.

If these children were peaceful as they purported, they would have turned their backs on the people harassing them and walked away. If they were Christian they would have turned the other cheek.

Surrounding and harassing a native American because the children were harassed by 'black Hebrews' doesn't even make sense.

BY ARIS FOLLEY - 01/22/19 07:28 AM EST

© Getty Images
Actress Alyssa Milano in a tweet on Sunday attempted to draw a parallel between supporters of President Trump wearing red hats with his “Make America Great Again” slogan to members of the Ku Klux Klan.
"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood," Milano said.

"Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp," the actress added.

Prior to the tweet, Milano shared another post on Twitter that featured a video of Native American Vietnam veteran Nathan Phillips, who went viral over the weekend after footage of his encounter with a group of Catholic high school students who appeared to confront him and his troupe sparked outrage.

“The man that boy is harassing in the video is Nathan and he’s a veteran,” she captioned the clip.
Her criticism came shortly before one of the students at the center of the viral controversy, Nick Sandmann, claimed that reports about the apparent confrontation were filled with "misinformation" and "outright lies."
In footage of the encounter, Sandmann can be seen standing and smiling in front Phillips as some of his fellow students jeer in the background.

Several of the students in the clip were also seen donning "Make America Great Again" hats.
The viral footage prompted the Diocese of Covington to apologize on behalf of the students behavior and publicly condemn them.

But Sandmann argued on Sunday that he was "singled out" by the Native American man during the incident and that he was the first to confront him instead.

"The protestor everyone has seen in the video began playing his drum as he waded into the crowd, which parted for him," Sandmann said in a letter. "I did not see anyone try to block his path. He locked eyes with me and approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face."
However, Phillips told The Washington Post over the weekend "that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse."

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’ ” Phillips said. “I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.”

Dear Denizen
Did you watch the entire video?
My bf watched the ENTIRE footage so he could comment on it as a direct source,
not relying on others.

I suggest you do the same. Watch the entire thing.
I happen to trust my bf when he says he watched it all:
The other two groups confronted the Catholic students.
When the Hebrew Israelites tried to taunt one of the Black Catholic students
using racial attacks (such as telling him that his White colleagues would harvest him for organs)
at first the students tried to respond, but the student leader instructed them not to so they stopped.

My bf said the video is consistent with reports that
* the students asked the chaperone permission to chant and sing official school songs
* the Native American Drummer also intervened but the students did not respond and
just stood still. The smile on the leader's face was his attempt to show he was not being hostile.

I invite you to watch the whole video uncut,
and see if it is consistent with what the students are stating.

Because there is video evidence, that's why they are able to defend themselves
in a lawsuit for defamation over false reports in the media.

If you repeat the same defamatory statements, how are you any less guilty of civil violations?

BTW if you ask me:
the Trump voters and MAGA hats are
the new "Gays" and new "Transgender".

How you treat those people is a mirror
of how LGBT have complained of being harassed and bullied for
their preferences.

So if you don't agree with attacking LGBT as inferior human beings,
why would you attack people for wearing MAGA hats and preferring Trump over Clinton?

Would you agree or disagree with people harassing male for preferring male over female?
How are people's political preferences something to slam them for
any more than people's religious affiliation or sexual preference?

Do you get this point?

Why would you support Discriminating against people by their Creed?
If you don't approve of being treated that way?

Forum List

Back