Always Remember That ‘Allah Akbar’ is Arabic for ‘Nothing to See Here’

OMG! I was the first to post 12 hour old news on USMB!!!

Get a life, shitforbrains.

OK, I failed. You are too big of a dumbass to realize that you are posting OLD NEWS!

I told you that it was at least a day late when they published it!

I heard it Friday night
Contact the Mods and let them know the post that TEN Saudis are now detained.

Why don't you correct yourself, dumbass?
Correct what? That I’m the first to post that 10 Saudis are detained? If you have a link to another post, that’s great. But the first in this thread.

View attachment 293948

Do you have a loved one that I can contact to see that you get some mental help or remedial reading education?

You cannot recognize old news and then double down on stupid by defending your errors. That's being a dumbass AND crazy!
Man, TRIGGERED!

What part of 6 is not equal to 10 is so difficult for the math teacher?

Our ‘Some people did something’ Democrats. Mark Steyn nails it again:

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

Too Stupid to Survive (Cont.)
Just for the record "Allahu Akbar" and it means "God is great".

The phrase is used by more than just extremist terrorists. It punctuates prayers where you might say "amen", and is used as a general declaration of faith. In some regions it is almost as ubiquitous as the Hawaiian's "aloha" meaning everything from "hello" to "good by" and many things in-between.

I can no longer remember when I first used the line, but, as I’ve said many times before, sometimes a society becomes too stupid to survive.

Back when President Trump was Candidate Trump, he famously proposed a soi-disant “Muslim ban” on entry to the United States “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.

Which was a rationale to which I was rather partial – because a failure to “figure out what the hell is going on” is a big part of why we’re where we are a generation after 9/11. Mohammed is now in the Top Ten boys’ names in America, which means it will sooner than you think be, as it is in Europe, among the Top Five boys’ names, and eventually the Number One.

Well, the “Muslim ban” never happened, after being struck down by judges and filleted into meaninglessness by the lawyers of the permanent bureaucracy. But you would think, given the mountain of corpses piled up on 9/11, that at the very minimum Saudi nationals would no longer be being given pilot training in Florida. After all, fifteen of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers were Saudis, and half of those who flew the planes received their lessons in the Sunshine State.

Read it all.

The phrase is used by more than just extremist terrorists. It punctuates prayers where you might say "amen", and is used as a general declaration of faith. In some regions it is almost as ubiquitous as the Hawaiian's "aloha" meaning everything from "hello" to "good by" and many things in-between.

Man, nothing gets past you.

Read it all.

Judging by your OP and this post lots goes right over your head.

OK, I failed. You are too big of a dumbass to realize that you are posting OLD NEWS!

I told you that it was at least a day late when they published it!

I heard it Friday night

Correct what? That I’m the first to post that 10 Saudis are detained? If you have a link to another post, that’s great. But the first in this thread.

View attachment 293948

Do you have a loved one that I can contact to see that you get some mental help or remedial reading education?

You cannot recognize old news and then double down on stupid by defending your errors. That's being a dumbass AND crazy!
Man, TRIGGERED!

Because the initial report was 6 and almost immediately corrected to 10. Your inability to read had it wrong, and you refuse to admit that the story was updated and you were using old information.

I am done trying to teach you anything because you are simply unwilling to learn. That is why you will forever be a dumbass!

Read it all.

That is something else I should have corrected you on, but you are so bent out of shape by any criticism, I though it best not to antagonize your further by pointing out your ignorance.

View attachment 293948

Man, TRIGGERED!

Because the initial report was 6 and almost immediately corrected to 10. Your inability to read had it wrong, and you refuse to admit that the story was updated and you were using old information.

I am done trying to teach you anything because you are simply unwilling to learn. That is why you will forever be a dumbass!
Too bad for you I’m the first to post about it.

Read it all.

That is something else I should have corrected you on, but you are so bent out of shape by any criticism, I though it best not to antagonize your further by pointing out your ignorance.
And here I had no idea what Allahu Akbar meant.

Talk about objects flying over ones heads, you win the award.

View attachment 293948

Man, TRIGGERED!

Too bad that everyone else was up to speed on the topic and you were posting old news. I am done.

View attachment 293948

Man, TRIGGERED!

Too bad that everyone else was up to speed on the topic and you were posting old news. I am done.
Too bad for you I once again posted first on a topic. I’ll have to tag you on new posts more often knowing how easily it makes you piss your depends.

Forum List

Back