Always like the Brigitte Gabriel post

Maybe she took off her shoes because her feet hurt. Maybe she doesn't know any of these guys and wouldn't think of letting a stranger carry her babies. This picture can be read different ways.
The more important point is, the people fighting immigration into free countries (apparently including you) are hurting women like this -- the door is getting slammed on them, too. So I'm not buying your "sympathy."

Never heard of her before. I very much appreciate her courage in the face of Islamic terrorism. . Something so few publicly dare be.

No matter what wrongs or lies she may be accused of by her critics (I would not know), I admire her virtues and fearlessness.
Why is she fearless? Does Brigitte live in Syria? Is ISIS killing people who defend Syrian refugees? I don't think so.

Why is she fearless? Does Brigitte live in Syria? Is ISIS killing people who defend Syrian refugees? I don't think so.
Why isn't Barack telling it like it is, like she will? Why aren't congressmen? At least the leaders of Belgium and France get it. Why is our Mainstream Media such lowly cowards?

You are being obtuse. If a jihadist gets within an arm's length of her, her life is at stake.

Brigitte Gabriel is a radical neocon and spreader of hate against Islam and muslims.

She holds seminars and makes big bucks writing books vilifying muslims.

If you despise muslims, want all mosque's closed, the Quran outlawed,..... then this is your gal. .... :cool:

Last edited:
Why isn't Barack telling it like it is, like she will? Why aren't congressmen? At least the leaders of Belgium and France get it. Why is our Mainstream Media such lowly cowards?

You are being obtuse. If a jihadist gets within an arm's length of her, her life is at stake.
Our media is most likely trying to keep a damper on the firestorm of reactionary folks who would make life hell for anyone unfortunate enough to be born a Muslim in this day and age. Barack is bombing the jihadists and making some attempt to stop the civil war, which is more practical than slamming the door on refugees like the picture shows. And I think any of us would be at risk if a jihadist was in arm's length of us. I still don't buy that she's some super hero for spreading anti-Muslim feelings across the West.

Our media is most likely trying to keep a damper on the firestorm of reactionary folks who would make life hell for anyone unfortunate enough to be born a Muslim in this day and age. Barack is bombing the jihadists and making some attempt to stop the civil war, which is more practical than slamming the door on refugees like the picture shows. And I think any of us would be at risk if a jihadist was in arm's length of us. I still don't buy that she's some super hero for spreading anti-Muslim feelings across the West.
Go ask a European how many more terrorist attacks will it take before one accepts this is a war against human decency and civilization? Or should we just keep writing about it and debating it? The White House: “we cannot be sure it was genocide, we are thinking more about this.”

For every step Obama takes to thwart Islamic terrorism, he takes 10 steps the other way aiding their cause and making excuses for them. He chides Christians far more than anything Islam. The White House is a daily apologist with deceptive talk and for inaction. Obama’s history, his outward signs and refusal to even support Europe in its horrors speaks volumes! Don’t try and excuse all that by saying he is doing it all so we don’t get afraid or start knifing our neighbors. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people are dying, tens of millions suffering globally because of this scourge. Islamic terrorism is 50 countries murdering who they hate! If the secular minds of the world are not about to recognize this is a fight against demonic evil, they still must be wise enough and brave enough to destroy it.

And what choice does Obama have? He has to do something militarily to put on a good face or even the left media would berate him badly.

Go ask a European how many more terrorist attacks will it take before one accepts this is a war against human decency and civilization? Or should we just keep writing about it and debating it? The White House: “we cannot be sure it was genocide, we are thinking more about this.”

For every step Obama takes to thwart Islamic terrorism, he takes 10 steps the other way aiding their cause and making excuses for them. He chides Christians far more than anything Islam. The White House is a daily apologist with deceptive talk and for inaction. Obama’s history, his outward signs and refusal to even support Europe in its horrors speaks volumes! Don’t try and excuse all that by saying he is doing it all so we don’t get afraid or start knifing our neighbors. Hundreds of thousands of innocent people are dying, tens of millions suffering globally because of this scourge. Islamic terrorism is 50 countries murdering who they hate! If the secular minds of the world are not about to recognize this is a fight against demonic evil, they still must be wise enough and brave enough to destroy it.

And what choice does Obama have? He has to do something militarily to put on a good face or even the left media would berate him badly.
Initially, you were saying the media is the culprit. I told you why I think the Media handling things as they are. Since I hear about ISIS and terrorism on the news EVERY DAY, I don't see that the Media is being deceptive. Now you've moved the goal post to Obama's reluctance to jump into a full blown invasion of the Middle East by US men and women. That's a different matter, and I don't feel informed enough to get involved in that. But I will tell you absolutely positively that Obama is taking this tack exactly because he doesn't want racists, bigots and xenophobes ganging up on the Muslims in their neighborhoods. Bush did it after 9/11 and that was fine. Obama can't do the same because.....? Why?

Initially, you were saying the media is the culprit. I told you why I think the Media handling things as they are. Since I hear about ISIS and terrorism on the news EVERY DAY, I don't see that the Media is being deceptive. Now you've moved the goal post to Obama's reluctance to jump into a full blown invasion of the Middle East by US men and women. That's a different matter, and I don't feel informed enough to get involved in that. But I will tell you absolutely positively that Obama is taking this tack exactly because he doesn't want racists, bigots and xenophobes ganging up on the Muslims in their neighborhoods. Bush did it after 9/11 and that was fine. Obama can't do the same because.....? Why?
I did not move the goal posts I just added another element to the discussion. I wholly reject your reasoning as to why Obama talks and acts as he does on this matter. It goes far deeper and meaningful than just that.

Yes, we hear about Islamic terrorism every day, but we never get reports of just how evil is their ways and missions and just how much suffering they are truly causing. We do not ever get to connect the dots as to what demonic evil is also occurring in Nigeria, Kenya, Sudan, Somalia, Indonesia, Philipines, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, all of the middle east, etc., etc. No one is on these mainstream networks sounding the alarm, criticizing non-action, and proposing plans. No one dares speak of how false Islam is and that there may be a dark spiritual element to it. I know why. Because no one ever dare say the word GOD when talking about the horrors in our midst. We no longer have that right without being attacked by all the secular media and government powers.

You sound so concerned about American overreaction as though if we do little it will eventually go away. What do you think Europe is now experiencing? How can a European woman not be filled with fear when passing a group of dark skinned middle eastern men? Shall we tell her her fear is unwarranted? Well it won’t be long before that comes here and we won’t need a president or media to remind us of the risk.

Brigitte Gabriel is a radical neocon and spreader of hate against Islam and muslims.

She holds seminars and makes big bucks writing books vilifying muslims.

If you despise muslims, want all mosque's closed, the Quran outlawed,..... then this is your gal. .... :cool:
wah wah Call the Wambulence

I am more concerned with

That vid was delicious. Muslims slamming each other. Wow. The only religion that condones suicide bombers and stoning agnostics and critics to death (cartoonists and comics, let alone gays) condemns criticism of Muslims and crashed a plane into Manhattan, too. Wow.

Forum List

Back