Alvin Greene - Man of the Year

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
If someone had made a movie about this last month he would have been laughed out of Hollywood. Truth is stranger than fiction. And now he wants to be Time's Man of the Year

"I am the best candidate for the United States Senate in South Carolina," Greene told Scherer. "And I am also the best person to be Time magazine's Man of the Year."

Alvin Greene Wants to Be Time's "Man of the Year" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I say give it to him, he deserves it. He has gotten people thinking about politics who have never thought about it before.

He should be Time's Man of the Year. He absofuckinglutely proved what Einsteins the DemonRats are. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The problem the Dimocrats have is the Dimocrats in the state elected Greene as their candidate. Thus, it's an awfully funny Dimocrat problem. So naturally a black Dimocrat in D.C. suggests it's some sort of a Republican plot! Surprised the dipshit didn't get more specific and just blame Bush. Although I guess Barry's probably got the exclusive rights playing the Bush card these days.

What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Thing is, I bet he is more honest then most career politicians. He is not part of any political machine set up as some golden boy. He actually does represent the masses.( well a good deal of them) Granted he may have a criminal past, but can you say all politicians are clean? Green served this country in the military, has obama or pelosi?

The problem the Dimocrats have is the Dimocrats in the state elected Greene as their candidate. Thus, it's an awfully funny Dimocrat problem. So naturally a black Dimocrat in D.C. suggests it's some sort of a Republican plot! Surprised the dipshit didn't get more specific and just blame Bush. Although I guess Barry's probably got the exclusive rights playing the Bush card these days.

What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Actually, politically speaking, of course, South Carolina basted off (coincidence) some time ago, into a galaxy, far, far, away (another coincidence) to the Planet Bizzarro.

If the Dimocrats have Blacks and a Flagrant Pervert like Barney Frank then the Republicans are entitled to a Black and a pervert as well.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Thing is, I bet he is more honest then most career politicians. He is not part of any political machine set up as some golden boy. He actually does represent the masses.( well a good deal of them) Granted he may have a criminal past, but can you say all politicians are clean? Green served this country in the military, has obama or pelosi?

They have if Service to one's nation means destroying it from within.

Forum List

Back