Alvin/Amir Join Trayvon/Michael Dirt Nap

Ho Hum....same old same old....Home invasion in Titusville, Floriduh...Alvin and Amir broke in, put pistol to mother's head, son wakes up, grabs his pistol, smokes them boff, one made it outside, one didn't....Nice shooting, son...shooter's race not released...black lives matter? Why? :dunno:

Suspects-Alvin-Smalls-and-Amir-Lynn-640x480.jpg

Suspects Allegedly Point Gun at Woman's Head, Get Shot Dead
They don't in america, never have. Kinda the point.

These guy's lives don't matter. Their actions have shown why they shouldn't matter.

One of the deaders was known to the woman and her son. No doubt the family didn't want to be thought of as racists and tried to treat the killer as a normal person
I'm not sure anyone who has ever killed another is a "normal" person. That is not a normal event in the course of a life across society.
With all the cars and all the drivers, it's not normal to be in a traffic accident. However, that doesn't mean a person that didn't cause the accident isn't normal because of it.

We've never minded killing in america.
In an armed home invasion robbery situation killing the intruders is an acceptable and appropriate remedy.
Sure. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Read the posts though. Celebratory.

Look up Joe Horn.
A Texas Hero who I would be proud to call my neighbor.

Me, too.

BTW, there is a Joe Horn that is a former NFL receiver and current college football coach.

I remember the widespread celebration among good Christian conservatives when this thug was shot for trying to break into someone's home --- then they stopped celebrating once they found out the thug was a white guy, and the homeowner was a black woman; that's when they immediately demanded justice for the white guy...because apparently, only blacks are supposed to be thugs...

Cecil-Charles-Parnell_1541191844445_61010038_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Man faces burglary charges after kicking in door in Anderson Co.

I remember the widespread celebration among good Christian conservatives when this thug was shot for trying to break into someone's home --- then they stopped celebrating once they found out the thug was a white guy, and the homeowner was a black woman; that's when they immediately demanded justice for the white guy...because apparently, only blacks are supposed to be thugs...

They? Anyone that makes the choice to break into another person's home and gets shot dead deserves it.

I just want to be clear, regardless of the race of the shooter, this looks like a fine case of home defense, and I support the shooter and his right to self defense and to defend his mother.
People have the right to defend their homes.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine.

You're flat-out lying. It's you LIbEral filth who care about the color of anyone's skin. To us conservatives a criminal is a criminal, regardless of skin color. Nobody on my side changed their opinions about this crime and the results, on learning the races of those involved.

They? Anyone that makes the choice to break into another person's home and gets shot dead deserves it.
Sure, that is why so many conservatives posted this story when it happened (not very long ago) -- oh wait...they didn't.....

Sure, that is why so many conservatives posted this story when it happened (not very long ago) -- oh wait...they didn't.....

What is there to say? We are glad the thug is dead, and the would be victim is safe.

It is only when the thug has defenders, that there is anything to talk about. Like with trayvon martin.

Forum List

Back