alternate realitites.

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
One of the alternate stories I like is that the temple wasn't in the center of the pricinct,but on the side where Al Asqua stands today. The rest of the pricinct was the roman fort.

Part of this story is the nature of King Herod, who built it. He was unsteady in the throne, and there needed to be a strong roman precance in Jerusalem. In Roman times the Capitol was in Ceasarea, not Jerusalem, but there needed to be a strong fort in the place most of the trouble started

The rest of the argument comes from the archological evidence. This is at the base of Al Aqusa It was the stairs to the temlpe
20180205_122855.jpg

This is also near the bottom of Al Aqsa. It is another set of stairs. This was the plebeain entrance. At the base of the stairs is the money changing and sacrifice sales area that so pissed of Joshua Bar Joseph in the christian bible The stairs went over the street. You can see where the stairs terminated

20180205_125509.jpg
The wailing wall is about 1500 yards from here, under the dome of the rock.
20180205_125527.jpg

One of the alternate stories I like is that the temple wasn't in the center of the pricinct,but on the side where Al Asqua stands today. The rest of the pricinct was the roman fort.

Part of this story is the nature of King Herod, who built it. He was unsteady in the throne, and there needed to be a strong roman precance in Jerusalem. In Roman times the Capitol was in Ceasarea, not Jerusalem, but there needed to be a strong fort in the place most of the trouble started

The rest of the argument comes from the archological evidence. This is at the base of Al Aqusa It was the stairs to the temlpe
View attachment 223777

This is also near the bottom of Al Aqsa. It is another set of stairs. This was the plebeain entrance. At the base of the stairs is the money changing and sacrifice sales area that so pissed of Joshua Bar Joseph in the christian bible The stairs went over the street. You can see where the stairs terminated

View attachment 223781 The wailing wall is about 1500 yards from here, under the dome of the rock. View attachment 223782
85 VIEWS and NO RESPONSE.....WHY

View attachment 223777

View attachment 223781 The wailing wall is about 1500 yards from here, under the dome of the rock. View attachment 223782

WHY NOT?

Folks don't care. This is where the temple has become was.

I presume that the moslems know from their digging that this was where it was, and don't want to give any credence to any jewish claim to any part of Jerusalem. The jews are satisfied with the whole of the roman fort, rather than just a tiny portion.

For the fact on the now, both sides are willing to let sleeping dogs lie.

View attachment 223777

Respond to what? An archeological opinion? Not many get excited about opinions on where ancient buildings are located. ID I want to know about a particular archeological issue, I'll go check and see if Perry Stone did a documentary on it.

Forum List

Back