Altering Quotes

[
Yeah, right! It's really funny when it happens and we all get a laugh out of it that day...but then two years from then, some newbie gets a false impression of some honest poster that never came back to the thread to see that the words had been changed by some adolescent, inadequate dickhead.

If you don't have the balls to present an honest argument, then stay the fuck out of the thread.

You can quote me on that.

As I said, by the time it happens, the honest argument has already gone...

...and if you can't tell within 20 or so posts what type of person a poster is, maybe you shouldn't be on messageboards.........

:lol:

misunderstandings can happen, though. just recently you thought i was mocked for bad spelling when actually the immature dickhead who changed my post was the one with the abysmal spelling.

[
Yeah, right! It's really funny when it happens and we all get a laugh out of it that day...but then two years from then, some newbie gets a false impression of some honest poster that never came back to the thread to see that the words had been changed by some adolescent, inadequate dickhead.

If you don't have the balls to present an honest argument, then stay the fuck out of the thread.

...and if you can't tell within 20 or so posts what type of person a poster is, maybe you shouldn't be on messageboards.........
That is a ridiculous argument.

[

:lol:

misunderstandings can happen, though. just recently you thought i was mocked for bad spelling when actually the immature dickhead who changed my post was the one with the abysmal spelling.
Immature dickhead is too mild a term!

everyone has equal right to post ...dont discriminate anyone..all are equals...there is nothiing like minority amd majority...

Buttholes.

Since you didn't quote his entire post, that means you altered it.
You'll probably get a warning now.
Did we ever get a ruling on this? I got in trouble for doing the same and am still crying over it periodically.

:redface:

The clarification has been made time and time again..

When you quote someone, if you don't wish to reply to their entire post, and only wish to address a certain portion of it, you may snip the portion that you wish to reply to, WITHOUT changing ANY context, wording, or adding any wording of your own, and reply to only that portion.

That is a ridiculous argument.

As is yours...remember, before whiners like you came on board (and RGS) it was done on occasion and nobody gave a shit....

...as I said, before the whiners came on board....

Ya cause after all why should we care if retards like you simple quote us and then completely change what we actually said? What ever could be wrong with that? You want to attribute shit to us we did not say, don't use the quote function. Make the shit up and then claim we said it. Everyone then will be free to see what a lying scrot sack you are and what you are doing.

Since you didn't quote his entire post, that means you altered it.
You'll probably get a warning now.
Did we ever get a ruling on this? I got in trouble for doing the same and am still crying over it periodically.

:redface:

The clarification has been made time and time again..

When you quote someone, if you don't wish to reply to their entire post, and only wish to address a certain portion of it, you may snip the portion that you wish to reply to, WITHOUT changing ANY context, wording, or adding any wording of your own, and reply to only that portion.
That's what I thought. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back