alt right whining about the economy

Great news for the energy sector....and disastrous news for the eco nut jobs on the left...as well as the globull warming loons.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump will pick an ardent opponent of President Barack Obama's measures to stem climate change to head the Environmental Protection Agency, a Trump transition team source said on Wednesday.

Trump's choice, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, has enraged environmental activists, but he fits with the Republican president-elect's promise to cut the agency back and eliminate regulation that he says is stifling oil and gas drilling.

Trump to pick foe of Obama climate agenda to run EPA: source
I originally thought we could live with Drumpf until his 4 years were over. After 4 years of his stupidity it may be too late for the planet.

I thought your high priest of the AGW cult already told you guys its all over we are past the point of no return?

We're Past the Point of No Return for Climate Change

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-7_16-33-34.jpeg
    upload_2016-12-7_16-33-34.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Great news for the energy sector....and disastrous news for the eco nut jobs on the left...as well as the globull warming loons.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump will pick an ardent opponent of President Barack Obama's measures to stem climate change to head the Environmental Protection Agency, a Trump transition team source said on Wednesday.

Trump's choice, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, has enraged environmental activists, but he fits with the Republican president-elect's promise to cut the agency back and eliminate regulation that he says is stifling oil and gas drilling.

Trump to pick foe of Obama climate agenda to run EPA: source
I originally thought we could live with Drumpf until his 4 years were over. After 4 years of his stupidity it may be too late for the planet.

I thought your high priest of the AGW cult already told you guys its all over we are past the point of no return?

We're Past the Point of No Return for Climate Change

I dont have a high priest. Its probable that we are past the point of no return. Drump will just hasten the beginning of the end with his stupidity.

Forum List

Back