Alt Right R.I.P

Crooked Hillary is a phrase to describe her. Alt Right is supposedly some Right Wing movement, a movement no one at USMB ever even mentioned until Hillary said Trump was their Leader.
I don't know when the term "alt-right" first appeared on USMB, but their go-to insult "cuck" has been used on the board since at least 2011.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/4253182/
That means nothing.

If Conservatives don't see the correlation between a white liberal and a cuckold, they are idiots.

Many Conservatives however have seen that correlation since at least the 90s.

Alas poor Alt Right, we hardly knew ye at all.

Born 8/25/16
Died 8/29/16

At least it had a longer half life than Hillary explanation as to why she Bleach Bitted her SecState files
The lunatic fringe will always be with us, especially after Hillary wins.
Just curious, do you get paid to post?

She's yet(i) another sock account
Another sock account that's going on ignore by days end. :)

Alas poor Alt Right, we hardly knew ye at all.

Born 8/25/16
Died 8/29/16

At least it had a longer half life than Hillary explanation as to why she Bleach Bitted her SecState files
The lunatic fringe will always be with us, especially after Hillary wins.
Just curious, do you get paid to post?

She's yet(i) another sock account
Another sock account that's going on ignore by days end. :)
when one can't debate, one has to retreat. nice job, we're all proud of you.

I for one will be glad to see the term die...it's got to be one of the most stupid terms I have heard in a while. It's nothing more than 'Anti-Establishment' because it's a movement against the entire corrupt status-quo system and career politicians who have ignored the will of the people while enriching themselves for years. In the end, whatever...you guys have fun with it if it lasts.

Lol you wish

If you have to explain to the world what it is, it isn't really "a thing". First trying to blame things on a Russian conspiracy and then an "alt-right" conspiracy......is Hillary going to start selling tin foil hats as a fundraiser?
Say the tinfoil hat. You are funny.

I see you're still as stupid as ever JakeFakey. Sorry if disparaged your candidate Hillary.
See, you talk stupidly as always. I am voting for Johnson, and your candidate, the Russian lapdog, is going to get neutered in this election.

Sorry Bozo, I supported Johnson back in 2012 (he was my Avie then) just as I do now. You aren't fooling anyone comrade, you're voting for Hillary. Your philosophy and rhetoric give you away.

And the alt right PC lovers like kwc57 just like through their teeth. See here for examples: Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.. This is over for you clowns. Vote for Gary Johnson. I am you can spell rhetoric, but you don't know what it means.

I have always been clear I am GOP and always flatly opposed to what we have identified as alt right.

Johnson is not libertarian, despite what he says: he is a safe vote. Neither Trump nor HRC are good for the country.

I for one will be glad to see the term die...it's got to be one of the most stupid terms I have heard in a while. It's nothing more than 'Anti-Establishment' because it's a movement against the entire corrupt status-quo system and career politicians who have ignored the will of the people while enriching themselves for years. In the end, whatever...you guys have fun with it if it lasts.
Yep, you hate it because it defines the fools like you, the fools of the alt right PC hypocrisy, which is so bad for the country.

And the alt right PC lovers like kwc57 just like through their teeth. See here for examples: Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.. This is over for you clowns. Vote for Gary Johnson. I am you can spell rhetoric, but you don't know what it means.

I have always been clear I am GOP and always flatly opposed to what we have identified as alt right.

Johnson is not libertarian, despite what he says: he is a safe vote. Neither Trump nor HRC are good for the country.

You need to teach Tigerred how to invent a character AND STICK TO IT!

The adults are speaking here, easyt, about the alt right fiasco the far right sillies have caused.

So
images

The adults are speaking here, easyt, about the alt right fiasco the far right sillies have caused.

The adults ARE speaking, Jake, which means you and Hillary should pull up your Pampers and return to the kids' table where you belong.

The adults ARE speaking, Jake, which means you and Hillary should pull up your Pampers and return to the kids' table where you belong.
I see you got your notice. The alt right continues to fail. If the election were held today, Trump would get less than 200 EVs. Let's see if he continues to fail.

Like through their teeth? I am you can spell rhetoric? Been drinking again or too many meds? You can't even type a coherent rant. Sure you're GOP comrade! Sure! That's why you support GOP candidates, their platform and conservative ideals......not. Sorry JakeFakey, if you quack like a duck and walk like a duck, you're a duck. There isn't a soul here who believes your self delusion. Go ahead, come out of the closet. There are many other lefties here who will embrace you into their fold. It will feel like coming home to you.

Forum List

Back