Alt Right R.I.P

No Honey Boo Boo. You're making shit up. I'm saying it was never mentioned once at USMB prior to Hillary giving you the instructions. They are about as meaningful a group as Starkey on economics

There are million of posts at USMB from all over the political spectrum and there's NOT ONE SINGLE THREAD OR POST ON ALT RIGHT UNTIL HILLARY'S MARCHING ORDERS ON 8/25
I am pretty sure thats bullshit because I have mentioned the alt right in the USMC before Hillary tried to use it. But of course you know searching for a specific post in a forum is like hunting for a needle in a stack of needles...... Sorry friend but the Alt Right is not as invention of Clinton and you are walking hand in hand with them.

Actually, it's very easy and takes less than a minute. You go to search and type alt-right into the keyword field for all forums. I even plugged in a date of newer than 01/01/2014 to be safe. There have been 492 uses of alt-right on USMB, the oldest one on Tuesday the 27th. It's a term that the vast majority of Americans have no knowledge of and it's just the latest in Hillary's lame excuses and blame game.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/7568302/?q=alt-right&o=date&c[date]=1388556000
Which tells me that it doesnt work.

Except that it does. Plug in any other term and you'll get results for date back the last couple of years. You don't for alt-right, because it simply isn't in the American lexicon until some staffer on Hillary's staff put it in front of her.
No it didnt because I have used it before Hillary Cunton made her stupid speech.

Please show us the post prior to 8/25

I am pretty sure thats bullshit because I have mentioned the alt right in the USMC before Hillary tried to use it. But of course you know searching for a specific post in a forum is like hunting for a needle in a stack of needles...... Sorry friend but the Alt Right is not as invention of Clinton and you are walking hand in hand with them.

Actually, it's very easy and takes less than a minute. You go to search and type alt-right into the keyword field for all forums. I even plugged in a date of newer than 01/01/2014 to be safe. There have been 492 uses of alt-right on USMB, the oldest one on Tuesday the 27th. It's a term that the vast majority of Americans have no knowledge of and it's just the latest in Hillary's lame excuses and blame game.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/7568302/?q=alt-right&o=date&c[date]=1388556000

Except that it does. Plug in any other term and you'll get results for date back the last couple of years. You don't for alt-right, because it simply isn't in the American lexicon until some staffer on Hillary's staff put it in front of her.
No it didnt because I have used it before Hillary Cunton made her stupid speech.

Thats the point dick gobbler. The fucking system doesn't work.... But don't worry you can beat off thinking how great Trump is.

Last edited:

Thats the point dick gobbler. The fucking system doesn't work.... But don't worry you can beat off thinking how great Trump is.

So you can't point to any of your USMB "Alt Right" post prior to Hillary's marching order on 8/25?

New Topics

Forum List

Back