Alt-Right Defined

I do it all time. Here are a few dozen examples and specifics, provided by honest liberals.

Now you know!
I don't understand. These are societal, Mac. This isn't coming from government. So how will a POTUS change what they don't have any control over.

I honestly thought you were going to give me examples of the government imposing political correctness on America.
You'd have to ask someone who has claimed that the government is imposing PC on America.

I've said all along this is a cultural issue, which is more concerning.

Glad I could provide that long list of honest liberals for you, though.
Then you admit that this is not an issue for a POTUS campaign. It's just a misdirection and deflection.

Thank you.
Nothing like an intellectually dishonest straw man to get the day going! Well done!

Thank YOU!
What's dishonest? You just admitted that government is not imposing political correctness.
Well, let's see.

I never said that government was imposing political correctness. YOU did. Straw man #1.

I never said that PC is or is not an issue for the POTUS campaign, as if I care. YOU did. Straw man #2.

I never said that it's just a misdirection and deflection. YOU did. Straw man #3.

I wonder why you feel obligated to be dishonest. I would ask you, but your answer probably would be dishonest.

Irony!

I don't understand. These are societal, Mac. This isn't coming from government. So how will a POTUS change what they don't have any control over.

I honestly thought you were going to give me examples of the government imposing political correctness on America.
You'd have to ask someone who has claimed that the government is imposing PC on America.

Then you admit that this is not an issue for a POTUS campaign. It's just a misdirection and deflection.

Thank you.
Nothing like an intellectually dishonest straw man to get the day going! Well done!

Thank YOU!
What's dishonest? You just admitted that government is not imposing political correctness.
Well, let's see.

I never said that government was imposing political correctness. YOU did. Straw man #1.

I never said that PC is or is not an issue for the POTUS campaign, as if I care. YOU did. Straw man #2.

I never said that it's just a misdirection and deflection. YOU did. Straw man #3.

I wonder why you feel obligated to be dishonest. I would ask you, but your answer probably would be dishonest.

Irony!
I'm not being dishonest - I'm asking why this is being made an issue in a presidential campaign when it has nothing to do with government.

Is that simple enough?

Thank you.

Thank YOU!
Well, let's see.

Irony!
I'm not being dishonest - I'm asking why this is being made an issue in a presidential campaign when it has nothing to do with government.

Is that simple enough?
You could have just said that. Instead, you tossed out the three (3) straw man arguments I specifically listed.

That's okay, I know how things are here.

Lizza.PNG

i know exactly what the alt-right is, i know all about it, i created it just like al gore invented the internet, and if i told you all about it, you wouldn't believe it. well, three of you would believe it, but already know so doesn't count. what happens is there are 'sjws' which are really just people who input/output all the time on social networks in some annoying way like they're trying to program the world to be some utopian dream. in the process, all their hopes but all their nightmares are expressed, and they become memes, and all they hate accumulates into a super-meme complex, a very strange entity called kek. but, whatever, the word streisand probably means something different to me than it does to you because i am not from this planet, right? i'm from the alt-planet.

i know exactly what the alt-right is, i know all about it, i created it just like al gore invented the internet, and if i told you all about it, you wouldn't believe it. well, three of you would believe it, but already know so doesn't count. what happens is there are 'sjws' which are really just people who input/output all the time on social networks in some annoying way like they're trying to program the world to be some utopian dream. in the process, all their hopes but all their nightmares are expressed, and they become memes, and all they hate accumulates into a super-meme complex, a very strange entity called kek. but, whatever, the word streisand probably means something different to me than it does to you because i am not from this planet, right? i'm from the alt-planet.
So, you're saying Brietbart are a bunch of fucking liars, not to be trusted.

New Topics

Forum List

Back