Alt-Right Breitbart Tells Conservatives In Denial What The Alt-Right Is

I wonder if you realize that you ever even further right than 99% of American conservatives? You are an alt-rightist if there ever was one, that's for sure.

There are many people who are anti the Anti-Pope Francis, he is an Apostate and a Heretic, I've posted about this on other threads, this isn't the correct thread for me to again post about why I loathe Frank.

I'm a practicing Catholic and the Pope gives me pause....and many others I know

I've posted extensively on several threads about why my whole family after many Centuries has abandoned the Roman Church and it's all because of the Anti-Pope Francis, we choose not to follow a Luciferarian, we choose to follow the Light that Our Lord has instructed us to follow.

I'll never leave the Church....just weather the storm
Don't practicing Catholics believe that the Pope is infallible? How do you reconcile that?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Faith is personal, between God and myself. In other words it's nunya

There are people on the Alt Right denying the very existence of the Alt Right, in precisely the same way there are people on the Regressive Left denying the very existence of Political Correctness.

As absolutely inexplicable, bizarre and alternate universe as this stuff gets, it sure is fascinating to watch such similar behaviors from people who so loathe each other. And it illustrates my sig just beautifully.

I liked how he pointed out that the difference between skin heads and the alt right is that the alt right is intelligent.

Did he not see the irony?

When you believe the same things as the skinheads, which of you is intelligent or not is sort of moot.

There are many people who are anti the Anti-Pope Francis, he is an Apostate and a Heretic, I've posted about this on other threads, this isn't the correct thread for me to again post about why I loathe Frank.

I've posted extensively on several threads about why my whole family after many Centuries has abandoned the Roman Church and it's all because of the Anti-Pope Francis, we choose not to follow a Luciferarian, we choose to follow the Light that Our Lord has instructed us to follow.

Don't practicing Catholics believe that the Pope is infallible? How do you reconcile that?

Does your God endorse your hatefulness?

Does your God endorse your hatefulness?

I repeat...nunya, Dumb Deer. Now go try and impress someone that buys into your BS, loon

Alt-Right is something else the demoquacks have created to cause division. It's fucking stupid and anyone promoting this garbage is just as fucking stupid.
Clinton brought it to everyone's attention but it's been around a long time. Small zany bunch of nuts that the Republicans should invite straight out the door, imo.
Wrong.

It has nothing to do with Clinton.

And republicans lack the courage to confront rightwing extremism and bigotry, they’re too frightened to climb off the tiger’s back.
Clinton brought it to the media's attention (and thereby many others who had not heard of it) by naming it in her speech. I didn't say she invented it.
I think the Republicans are too afraid of losing a single vote, no matter who it's from. Reason we've got Trump to contend with. Bad form, Republicans.

The alt-right is the movement whose leader is a gay smart man.

Hillary decided to... in her moment of ultimate bigotry and homophobia.... attack this gay man personally during her speech, mentioning several of his breitbart articles.

We now know she receives funding from nations that execute all gays. She wishes to import those same principles to America. Now she is attacking gay people in full force. Why is this person so homophobic?

I liked how he pointed out that the difference between skin heads and the alt right is that the alt right is intelligent.

Did he not see the irony?

When you believe the same things as the skinheads, which of you is intelligent or not is sort of moot.

Stephen Bannon does not believe the same thing as a skin head. This whole sleazy brouhaha about Alt-Right is simply an attempt to associate Trump with skin heads and neo-Nazis, which is absurd.

Alt-Right is something else the demoquacks have created to cause division. It's fucking stupid and anyone promoting this garbage is just as fucking stupid.
Clinton brought it to everyone's attention but it's been around a long time. Small zany bunch of nuts that the Republicans should invite straight out the door, imo.
Wrong.

And republicans lack the courage to confront rightwing extremism and bigotry, they’re too frightened to climb off the tiger’s back.
Clinton brought it to the media's attention (and thereby many others who had not heard of it) by naming it in her speech. I didn't say she invented it.
I think the Republicans are too afraid of losing a single vote, no matter who it's from. Reason we've got Trump to contend with. Bad form, Republicans.

I read that Trump is getting 20% of the black vote in Florida. That has Hillary worried, I'm sure.

Wrong.

I read that Trump is getting 20% of the black vote in Florida. That has Hillary worried, I'm sure.
Florida is 16% black. If half vote, that's generous, Trump is getting a whopping 1.6% of Florida. Scary! LOL.

All he needs now is say, another 49.4%.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Florida is 16% black. If half vote, that's generous, Trump is getting a whopping 1.6% of Florida. Scary! LOL.

What you're saying is that Republicans don't need the black vote to win. Yet, Democrats have been saying precisely the opposite since the start of this campaign.

Wrong.

What you're saying is that Republicans don't need the black vote to win. Yet, Democrats have been saying precisely the opposite since the start of this campaign.
lol@ that quote in your sig

Wrong.

They need anyone who isn't a white old man, and not having much luck.

Forum List

Back