Also Bashing Cain: Non-Partisan Analysis Groups!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
On the one hand, it is not likely that Ol' Hellfire and Damnation himself will ever be nominated for President at RNC, or GOP, TPUSA(?). Still it is apparent that non-partisan and partisan analysts alike--all bash in on the "Nein! Nein! Nein!" Plan!

84% would pay more under Cain's 9-9-9 tax plan - Oct. 18, 2011

Except for the rich--who are on Cain's record as Stimulus Funding eligible, forever: Then everyone else gets a tax increase. The poor get gouged, the rich pay less and get more.

That is actually how GOP traditionally wages Class Warfare!

The FRB now has slow growth in the scenario--but that may be based on a different. . . reading of economics, in our nation! Even analysts now need to look for the "good" parts!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Ivy League Economics Now More Human After All! First Comes Lubrication, Then Comes Stimulation, then comes. . . . "Hmmmm. . . .Ahhhhh. . . .Oooh, Oooh, Ooooh. . . .and. . .Ooooh. . . . .Yeesssss!" Beige Book now a different read!)

The problem is nobody believes Cains super special website where everybody pays less and everyone makes money

It works like this......you pass 9-9-9 and then a miracle occurs, everything costs less, everyone makes more money and everyone pays less taxes

How about my 555 plan for fighting terrorism. For each terrorist I'll send 5 troops, 5 drones and 5 of them dogs that caught Osama Bin Laden

-Keenan Thompson SNL

On the one hand, it is not likely that Ol' Hellfire and Damnation himself will ever be nominated for President at RNC, or GOP, TPUSA(?). Still it is apparent that non-partisan and partisan analysts alike--all bash in on the "Nein! Nein! Nein!" Plan!

Except for the rich--who are on Cain's record as Stimulus Funding eligible, forever: Then everyone else gets a tax increase. The poor get gouged, the rich pay less and get more.

The FRB now has slow growth in the scenario--but that may be based on a different. . . reading of economics, in our nation! Even analysts now need to look for the "good" parts!

(Ivy League Economics Now More Human After All! First Comes Lubrication, Then Comes Stimulation, then comes. . . . "Hmmmm. . . .Ahhhhh. . . .Oooh, Oooh, Ooooh. . . .and. . .Ooooh. . . . .Yeesssss!" Beige Book now a different read!)

No one wants to pay higher taxes.

But we have a select few that think since they dont want to, you should have too.

"Here come da judge! Here come da judge! Now Everbody rise, cause: Here come da judge:" Was actually funny on Rowan and Martin's televisiom "Laugh-In," only 40 years ago.

It seemed to be starting up again, in Las Vegas: And complete with slapstick, blackface, and Newt Gingrinch(?): Who managed to do a good imitation of someone taking a pie into the face.

Herman Cain is an economic interventionist. He either opposed the rich get their commissions and bonuses upheld, or he did not. He is on record, now supportive of the concept of crisis intervention!

Effectively: Now he is for "Nein! Nein! Nein!" What could even come next is "Six-Six-Six," if only someone would really do the math!

(Lands of Many Nations can allow, now occasionally, even "Seven-Seven-Seven! "Nein! Nein! Nein! not clear on concept!)

I don't know why anyone should be shocked by this. Especially Cain supporters! I mean, Cain himself has said multiple times his plan will "broaden the tax base". That means more people paying taxes! What did you all think was going to happen?

Cains plan is simple....

Those Americans currently paying 10% tax will see it dropped to 9% with no exemptions

Those Americans currently paying 36% tax will see it dropped to 9%

And he can't figure out that his plan favors the rich?

The problem is nobody believes Cains super special website where everybody pays less and everyone makes money

It works like this......you pass 9-9-9 and then a miracle occurs, everything costs less, everyone makes more money and everyone pays less taxes

Reminds me of that Obamacare plan... Jobs and lower costs were promised immediately, funny how costs are higher and the jobs can't be found. However I agree with the OP, when bad ideas are supported the middle class and poor will be paying for it..

He new talking point is "I applaud Cain for doing something"

Lol...that is the weakest endorsement since the other new talking point: "I don't know if he will win but I won't count him out."

The U. S. Tax Base is finite and defined. There are over 150 mil. people in it now. There will be more next year, but that is demographics--law and policy will not create the new entrants into the tax base.

Upwards of 45% of lower and middle income filers have no federal income tax liability. Upper Income filers have a phased out payroll tax, in which the lower and middle do not participate. Cain's plan shifts around the federal income tax relief so that the 45% pay the 9% income tax and the 9% sales tax. Interest income is exempt, so bondholders pay no federal income tax, and whatever portion of their income is used to buy new things. Used things do not get taxed.

People used to a hand-me-down lifestyle--for example, colored and poor--pay less sales tax, so on that portion of their income. Those same households have less income, however, losing all the various credits and payments.

The Cain Tax Base is inclusive of mainly the poor and middle class.

(Potter's Field graves not considered used, however, most likely under Cain's plan!)

Forum List

Back