Alright, please direct me to -

I think you have to thank someone before you see the thank yous!

i think the green squares add up and then turn into the medals, and then they start up again.
let me know about your religion, Annie, i might be in the market.

Del, I like you, but I'm afraid you've no place in my religion other than as a sacrifice. Thanks for volunteering. Love you man!

i am willing to be a sex slave to the amazon goddess.... reverse cowboy and all......

LOL Ok someone is running around thanking me. Can I trade those in for positive rep?

(shameless, LOL)
Hey! That's not a bad idea. 10 thank yous should equal one pos rep point.

Aha Didn't see it before. Thanks!

Is there any way I can figure out who thanked me where?

Under stats in your profile there is a link to all your thanked posts and all posts which you have thanked.
Please don't thank me for this info. I hate that new feature.

Because you are as sweet as they come!

Hey Cali, we had 12 inches of snow here today! I KNOW that's making you miss Indiana, eh? And on the plus side, there was no school today, and no school tomorrow! :)

My daughter had a ball playing out in the big snow piles today, don't you miss that there in warm, sunny California? :eusa_whistle:

You two are both sweethearts. I feel like I have to be on my best behavior when I'm around you two.

The midwest farmers' daughters really make you feel alright.....

It's more of an activation of my moral compass. Remember when one of your parents gave you that look to be good and you knew it was the right thing to do?

Aw man I went from being a sweetheart to being a parent. =sigh= LOL Oh well!

Forum List

Back