Alright, please direct me to -

Caligirl

Oh yes it is too!
Aug 25, 2008
- the thread that explains what all the new symbols mean by the reputation bar. now there are stars and thank yous. It used to sort of make sense and now I see different posters are all over the place with these features, so how does it work?

- the thread that explains what all the new symbols mean by the reputation bar. now there are stars and thank yous. It used to sort of make sense and now I see different posters are all over the place with these features, so how does it work?

I don't understand all those stars or badges. I'd a bunch of them and green squares, then they disappeared. Then I noticed same with Gunny and others. So I'm waiting, patiently, for an explanation of what is what.

Mind you, rep power hasn't changed and I could start my own religion at any time, so beware.

i think the green squares add up and then turn into the medals, and then they start up again.
let me know about your religion, Annie, i might be in the market.

From what I understood from DanK's post about it, it's kinda like the Olympic Medals. You start with bronze, then after a certain amount of rep you move to silver, then gold. Then you keep getting medals. Or maybe the green dots are the bronze, then when you get enough for a silver medal they disappear. Something along those lines.

I think you're getting warmer----it's a progressive system where enough greens add up and become a bronze--enough bronze medals add up and become silver--then gold.

X green pips represent 1 bronze
X bronze represent 1 silver
X silver represent 1 gold.

just keep begging for rep------more gold medals the better but you still can't use em to pay the mortgage.

i think the green squares add up and then turn into the medals, and then they start up again.

Del, I like you, but I'm afraid you've no place in my religion other than as a sacrifice. Thanks for volunteering. Love you man!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Del, I like you, but I'm afraid you've no place in my religion other than as a sacrifice. Thanks for volunteering. Love you man!

Ah, can't you think of some others on here you would rather sacrifice? :eusa_whistle:

I see del as an alter boy myself.

So what about the thank yous and why did I earn one in the past hour?

Because you are as sweet as they come!

Hey Cali, we had 12 inches of snow here today! I KNOW that's making you miss Indiana, eh? And on the plus side, there was no school today, and no school tomorrow! :)

My daughter had a ball playing out in the big snow piles today, don't you miss that there in warm, sunny California? :eusa_whistle:

Hey Cali, we had 12 inches of snow here today! I KNOW that's making you miss Indiana, eh? And on the plus side, there was no school today, and no school tomorrow! :)

My daughter had a ball playing out in the big snow piles today, don't you miss that there in warm, sunny California? :eusa_whistle:

You two are both sweethearts. I feel like I have to be on my best behavior when I'm around you two.

LOL well sometimes if we're real lucky we get smog days. A couple times the ash from the fires was so bad it lightly blanketed the ground. Reminded me of a gentle snowfall, LOL only much hotter and dryer.

Actually I do miss the snow from time to time but age is amazing for making me really *not* miss it if you get my drift. :)

OK so you told me why I got the thank you, now tell me how I got it?

You two are both sweethearts. I feel like I have to be on my best behavior when I'm around you two.

The midwest farmers' daughters really make you feel alright.....

LOL Ok someone is running around thanking me. Can I trade those in for positive rep?

(shameless, LOL)

Oh really????????????????? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back