Alright islamophobes, take a shot of truth serum then answer this question

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you hating muslims.

Last edited:
I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

You're assuming those against Islam are afraid of it. And you're wrong.

Tell me how many muslim countries have you lived in?

I want you to tell me about a personal experience with an american muslim or if possible multiple experiences you've had that contribute to you being an islamophobe.

You're assuming those against Islam are afraid of it. And you're wrong.

Tell me how many muslim countries have you lived in?

Ok, you aren't an islamophobe you just islam. Now plz answer the question in the OP.

I've never lived in one, never will, has nothing to do with the topic.

Why do you suppose People are so afraid of Islam ummm?

Ok fair enough.

This one morning, back in 2001, I woke up to about a dozen phone calls in one half hour. It was my dad in a huge panic. My mother was in New York on business, and 9-11 just happened. He couldn't get her on the phone. It took 4 hours to get in touch with her. Both of us spent 4 hours of hell wondering if she was ok. Luckily, she was, and she was nowhere close to the towers. She had put her phone on silent the night before because she worked late and didn't wanna be woken up while sleeping in the next day.

But, I then realized: Had she been in or near those towers, those fucking Muslim pigs would've happily killed her along with the others.

Then I watched the news and saw the Palestinians celebrating the slaughter of a family of 5 a few weeks ago, including the stabbing and slitting of the throats of CHILDREN. The Muslim pigs danced in the streets and handed out candy to celebrate.

I then realized: I've never been attacked by a bear. I've never been close to a bear. But I've seen and heard enough stories about bears attacking people to know it's wise to stay away from bears.

Must I or someone I love become a direct victim of Islam to have the right to fear it?????

Most people have also never had their homes or lives destroyed by a tornado. But.....they still hide when warnings go out. Most storms don't produce tornados. But we still worry.

Same goes for Islam. Not ever mosque produces terrorists. But enough have that we should worry.

From whence did the word "Islamaphobe" originate. Can anybody tell us that?

Ok fair enough.

This one morning, back in 2001, I woke up to about a dozen phone calls in one half hour. It was my dad in a huge panic. My mother was in New York on business, and 9-11 just happened. He couldn't get her on the phone. It took 4 hours to get in touch with her. Both of us spent 4 hours of hell wondering if she was ok. Luckily, she was, and she was nowhere close to the towers. She had put her phone on silent the night before because she worked late and didn't wanna be woken up while sleeping in the next day.

But, I then realized: Had she been in or near those towers, those fucking Muslim pigs would've happily killed her along with the others.

Then I watched the news and saw the Palestinians celebrating the slaughter of a family of 5 a few weeks ago, including the stabbing and slitting of the throats of CHILDREN. The Muslim pigs danced in the streets and handed out candy to celebrate.

I then realized: I've never been attacked by a bear. I've never been close to a bear. But I've seen and heard enough stories about bears attacking people to know it's wise to stay away from bears.

Must I or someone I love become a direct victim of Islam to have the right to fear it?????

So, all Muslims are bears to you?

So there's no one who hasn't had their opinion 100% completely determined formed by the television?

The real world doesn't matter?

(btw bucs I said american muslims, but I at least appreciate you trying even if it didn't answer the question)

How old are you? Seriously.

Why not answer a basic question?

I'm trying to get my mind around the mentality of the shit you post. It is my sincerest hope that you are just young and naive and not as dumb as you appear.

Good point, I can only imagine how much higher your IQ is than mine..........................

You probably don't even need to put up wallpaper, I imagine all your degrees/mba's and doctorates cover the wall.

Ok fair enough.

So, all Muslims are bears to you?

Nice try dyke, but you're gonna have to have more substance in your argument than that.

So I ask again....do I or someone I love have to become the direct victim of something to fear it? How many people do any of us know that have been bitten by a shark? How many of us would sprint out of the water if we heard "SHARK" while in the ocean at the beach?

Or, are you going to take a stance that radical Islam has not shown itself as a consistent threat to human safety over the last 10 years?

How old are you? Seriously.

Why not answer a basic question?

Because it is a bogus question.

First you have to find someone who hates Muslims for being Muslim.

It's much easier to find Muslims that hate Christians and Jews for being Christians and Jews.

Last edited:
So there's no one who hasn't had their opinion 100% completely determined formed by the television?

The real world doesn't matter?

(btw bucs I said american muslims, but I at least appreciate you trying even if it didn't answer the question)

The 9-11 hijackers were American Muslims for practical purposes. With our immigration standards, when you step foot on US soil you're basically American, we have no real borders.

The Fort Hood killer was as American as they get. He was a Captain in the US Army.

Let me ask you: Would you swim in a pool with a great white shark? No? Why not? Have you or anyone you know ever been bitten by one? Has anyone you know ever even been near one? No? But you've seen them on tv? So your opinion on great white sharks is based only on what you saw on tv?????

When those who practice radical Islam say they will cut throats of non-believers, then commit suicide bombins worldwide, and behead people in the name of Allah, I do not need to wait for myself or a family member to become a victim in order to use intelligence to know that there is a threat to be aware of. If you don't agree with that......then come with me, I have a pool with a shark in it that you can swim in.

Forum List

Back