Already Campaigning for Re-election

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I wouldn't have believed it, had I not just seen it.

Was driving into town and saw one of the Kool-Aid mainliners with a bumper sticker that said "2012" with that dippy Boyking "O" logo.

The asshole hasn't even completed his first year in office, let alone first term.

I wouldn't have believed it, had I not just seen it.

Was driving into town and saw one of the Kool-Aid mainliners with a bumper sticker that said "2012" with that dippy Boyking "O" logo.

The asshole hasn't even completed his first year in office, let alone first term.

Ah yes, At least our stimulus dollars are working...:wtf:

Polk, we're not dissing the free-market system, just how it seems like El Presidente seems to be in campaign mode all the time...at least wait till the mid-terms are over, yeah?

well, here is someone already campaigning for 2010

otten10.jpg

anyone wanna guess what party he is with?
(no fair googling or searching for the mans site, just go by the image)

He looks like he wants to sell me a self help book or some real estate.

I would rather be sodimized by Mike Tyson.

See this is the glory of being a drunk, I can claim anything, deny anything, do anything, and then blame it on the booze, and no one is the wiser, not even me.

Only the bottle knows in the end.

Last edited:
Polk, we're not dissing the free-market system, just how it seems like El Presidente seems to be in campaign mode all the time...at least wait till the mid-terms are over, yeah?

O please. Some guy decides to make bumper stickers to make a quick buck and the White House is suppose to be accountable for it? That's absurd.

well, here is someone already campaigning for 2010

otten10.jpg

anyone wanna guess what party he is with?
(no fair googling or searching for the mans site, just go by the image)

I cheated.

Let's just say... Club for Growth would not be pleased.
damnit, i said no cheatin

It's really sharp looking advertising, that's for sure. Like in this year's campaigns, both candidates in Virginia have really sweet graphics (though it's hard to tell if Deeds is a candidate or a dairy farm). Both candidates in New Jersey, on the other hand...

Forum List

Back