Alone

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Anyone watch this? Where they dump off people on Vancouver island and last one standing wins?

One question. Is Tracy a man or a woman or transgender???

I haven't seen that. What channel is it on?

Must Be A NBC FAG SHOW!

"GTP"
newsweek-obama-gay-cover.jpg

Wanna talk survivor? THIS is surviving. Or not. Can't handle it? Tap out. And it's better than Naked And Afraid cuz they have gear AND clothes AND totally alone. Last man/woman standing..wins. Simple as that. could take a month. Could take a year. Doesn't matter.

I like tracy but was bummed that she tapped out. She/he is a good person because she was more upset at scaring the baby bear and mom than that they were BEARS. I was sad to see her go. Not too sure on the ones left (started with 10, down to 7 and this is only episode 2 in season 2).

She just has a deeper manly voice.... I hated to see her tap out....before she did, I thought for certain she could be there for a long time...it caught me by surprise!

Gracie yes. Male to female
When she was packing her backpack and gear, her pants shifted tight against her crotch. She has a package still in there. I mean..a pretty good size bulge and it is not fat. That's man parts.

Still...I liked her.

Will have to stream this. I will probably like it.

I didn't see season 1, but if they have it on their website, I will binge it. Or better yet, Netflix.

I like it. However, Les Stroud has been doing the same thing for years so it is not a new concept.

When she was packing her backpack and gear, her pants shifted tight against her crotch. She has a package still in there. I mean..a pretty good size bulge and it is not fat. That's man parts.

Still...I liked her.
Yes. Sometimes female to males use a protestic in there to give a bulge but she is a male to female.

Im actualy glad to here she hasnt chopped it off and lobbed it from a speeding all terrain vehicle. You cant really be a post op tranny and survivalist at the same time because you are dependent on hormones then. So i think this means she's more honest about her survivalism.

Still...I liked her.
Call me naive but I never thought she was transgender....all the fat on her made me think she was female, only a female with a deep man like voice! The way her fat laid, was like heavier females not males....but what the heck do I know???? :D

When I first saw her..my immediate thought was "male to female". And I still feel that way. But again, it does not matter. I like her.
And she damn sure is not a Bruce Jenner puff ball. Tracy knows her shit, been in shit, experienced shit and is now the person battling demons out in the woods. She was not afraid of those two bears even though they were sniffing right there no more than 4 inches from her head with a tarp between them..and we know how mother bears are with a cub. What upset Tracy was HER scaring the BABY bear and upsetting the mother, hence her tapping out. Oh, Tracy has demons she is battling, but that right there..what she said....showed me where her HEART is. She said "no more being what I used to be"..meaning a fighter and a bad ass. She just wants peace of mind now. Peace of soul. And not killing an animal (which she could probably very well do) on THEIR turf due to a stupid tv show.

Which is why I like her so much. Package or no package.

Off topic/sorry/ but made me remember that I just read today that Jenner was wanting to switch back.

Jenner's life atm would be an utter misery. He's been set up for ridicule. I hope he changes back very quickly.

People HATE trannies.

Forum List

Back