Aloha!

I have an affinnity for the A-10 warthog......Ugly and downright nasty!

And if ya' ever had the experience of having one fly in for close air support, the haunting whine of those dual engines sends a chill up the spine everytime......An enemy ground troops worst nightmare to be sure!

Nice choice!

I wish I had the experience of flying something, but I don't. But you must have?

I wanted to be a pilot in the AF for a long time. Both my parents were military, so once you're born in it, it kinda haunts you a bit. At least for me it did.
Nah, I was a grunt, US Army RANGER.......Got to experience their firepower against the enemy a couple o' times.......Absolutely awesome......You don't hear that haunting whine of the engines until after the damage is done and they turn tail......Seriously, it's enough to give ya' a hard, oh never mind!....I won't go there.:razz:

Hahahahha. Very funny. :lol:

And on a serious note, thank you for your service to our country!

Nice choice!

I wish I had the experience of flying something, but I don't. But you must have?

I wanted to be a pilot in the AF for a long time. Both my parents were military, so once you're born in it, it kinda haunts you a bit. At least for me it did.
Nah, I was a grunt, US Army RANGER.......Got to experience their firepower against the enemy a couple o' times.......Absolutely awesome......You don't hear that haunting whine of the engines until after the damage is done and they turn tail......Seriously, it's enough to give ya' a hard, oh never mind!....I won't go there.:razz:

No thanks necessary, but it's appreciated!

Anyhow, I gots to boogie. Good meetin' ya' and have fun!......Most of the people up here are pretty cool. You'll get to know the asshats in due time.....Trust me, it gets quite entertaining up here when they crawl out from under their proverbial rocks.

C-YA!

Welcome aboard. This is beyond a doubt one of the greatest boards in existence. Loads of fun and even some nutcases wearing tin foil caps... You'll love it.

No thanks necessary, but it's appreciated!

Anyhow, I gots to boogie. Good meetin' ya' and have fun!......Most of the people up here are pretty cool. You'll get to know the asshats in due time.....Trust me, it gets quite entertaining up here when they crawl out from under their proverbial rocks.

C-YA!

Haha. Well thanks again, I'll see ya around!

what makes you such a free spirit

~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.”~ Hellen Keller

free spirit marry me... you sound perfect in every way. looks as if you are already the most poular kid at this high school. and conservative, damn...

don't worry about the libs here, they're meaning well... dim, but adorable. welcome !!

free spirit marry me... you sound perfect in every way. looks as if you are already the most poular kid at this high school. and conservative, damn...

don't worry about the libs here, they're meaning well... dim, but adorable. welcome !!

Lol well thank you....that is very nice of you to say. And as to marriage ...I'll have to think about that one :p

Ah yea, well nice to know the liberals around here are adorable. I don't know many elsewhere that are.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think this might be my favorite welcome so far! ha.

Hey all!

My name is Lola! I'm from the beautiful state of Florida. Looking forward to joining in all the positive discussions here. I'm a free-spirit with Conservative values ..I'm also a...surfer and musician. Hope to fit in well here

Cheers
xx Lo!

Hi Lola!

Attachments

• $th_welcome1 - Copy.gif
    $th_welcome1 - Copy.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 90

Forum List

Back