Aloha!

Hey all!

My name is Lola! I'm from the beautiful state of Florida. Looking forward to joining in all the positive discussions here. I'm a free-spirit with Conservative values ..I'm also a...surfer and musician. Hope to fit in well here

Cheers
xx Lo!

I hope I fit in well too.

I wish I had more opportunities to try it.

Hey all!

My name is Lola! I'm from the beautiful state of Florida. Looking forward to joining in all the positive discussions here. I'm a free-spirit with Conservative values ..I'm also a...surfer and musician. Hope to fit in well here

Cheers
xx Lo!

Lol, well it looks like you've posted quite a bit. So obviously you do to some extent.

cheers.

Hey all!

Cheers
xx Lo!

Lol, well it looks like you've posted quite a bit. So obviously you do to some extent.

cheers.

Maybe I should explain what I mean by "fitting in well."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g5YNPzr8NM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g5YNPzr8NM[/ame]

Welcome!

Welcome!

But be warned, your admission to "conservative values" is tantamount to putting a target on your back. The liberal attack dogs will no doubt bite.....But don't worry, you just let me know if they get out of hand......Not that you need any back up. The surfer chicks I know can handle themselves quite well. At least the ones here in Malibu do.

Have fun, and kick ass when necessary!!

Thanks

Thank you very much. Nice song :p

Welcome!

But be warned, your admission to "conservative values" is tantamount to putting a target on your back. The liberal attack dogs will no doubt bite.....But don't worry, you just let me know if they get out of hand......Not that you need any back up. The surfer chicks I know can handle themselves quite well. At least the ones here in Malibu do.

Have fun, and kick ass when necessary!!

Hello, WJ!

Oops. I am not trying to make myself a target. (Who does that?) ha.
But anyways, thanks for having my back, and I will definitely let ya know.
I can handle myself well, but I appreciate backup, too.

Ah Malibu...wish I had that to surf everyday. Florida never has consistent surf. It's a fail.

Thanks again for the welcome. Very appreciated.

Nah, I'll pass. I get it. But thanks anyway.

A very wise decision!

Thank you. I thought so too.

Your avatar is awesome, I love it! Although, I'm not familiar with that type of plane very well, I like planes, and the F-22 is my all time favorite!

The F-22 is an awesome aircraft! I saw a pair of them fly at the Reno Air Races a year back. My avatar is an SR-71. Still the worlds fastest aircraft even though it was retired years ago!

A very wise decision!

Your avatar is awesome, I love it! Although, I'm not familiar with that type of plane very well, I like planes, and the F-22 is my all time favorite!

The F-22 is an awesome aircraft! I saw a pair of them fly at the Reno Air Races a year back. My avatar is an SR-71. Still the worlds fastest aircraft even though it was retired years ago!
I have an affinnity for the A-10 warthog......Ugly and downright nasty!

And if ya' ever had the experience of having one fly in for close air support, the haunting whine of those dual engines sends a chill up the spine everytime......An enemy ground troops worst nightmare to be sure!

A very wise decision!

Oh okay, awesome! I didn't know that about the SR-71. I wonder why it was retired. I'll have to google it. Yea, the F-22 ...ah a glorious air-craft. I think we have a couple at an air base near where I live. I see them fly over every once in a while. I love it.

If you have to come clear across the country to surf, don't settle for a spot that's not called Surf City.

Ha, well I can surf fine in Florida, just not a consistent every day thing. I wouldn't mind visiting Surf City, though. Or any good surf spots in CA for that matter.

And if ya' ever had the experience of having one fly in for close air support, the haunting whine of those dual engines sends a chill up the spine everytime......An enemy ground troops worst nightmare to be sure!

Nice choice!

I wish I had the experience of flying something, but I don't. You must have, though?

I wanted to be a pilot in the AF for a long time. Both my parents were military, so once you're born in it, it kinda haunts you a bit. At least for me it did.

Nice choice!

I wish I had the experience of flying something, but I don't. But you must have?

I wanted to be a pilot in the AF for a long time. Both my parents were military, so once you're born in it, it kinda haunts you a bit. At least for me it did.
Nah, I was a grunt, US Army RANGER.......Got to experience their firepower against the enemy a couple o' times.......Absolutely awesome......You don't hear that haunting whine of the engines until after the damage is done and they turn tail......Seriously, it's enough to give ya' a hard, oh never mind!....I won't go there.:razz:

Forum List

Back