Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

The trouble is that every bright idea the politicians come up with involves amnesty first and empty promises for later
That would be Republicans in this case. That's why the 2010 Democratic bill had both when it started.... The GOP is the scam swamp. Only the brain wash makes your Misinformation possible....
All you have is amnesty now and empty promises for later

stop the invasion first
The only solution is to do both at once like Democrats have been trying to do forever. And the GOP has blocked, super duper.
Nonsense

just like 1986 once dems get amnesty they will lose interest in everything else

we will not accept empty promises again

I am not so sure your generalization has legs. Few of the promises Trump made, bought lock stock and barrel by his supporters have actually come true. Mexico did not and will not pay for the wall. Mexico's promise that they would refuse to do it has held, so far. We're going to keep them out and send them back? Not really. Crossings, overstays are up and deportations down compared to last administration and maybe the administration before. The wall theory itself has been thoroughly debunked by history. History is replete with examples of governments falling and even military fortifications failing to hold. Hiding behind walls is no solution. Fixed fortifications are a testament to the stupidity of man? We're going to hire only the best people? If attrition rate, turnover and indeed convictions indicate anything, The best people were not hired. We're going to repeal and replace? De-funding one hasn't helped, and there has not be a program put fourth to replace. Kind of like, the battery on my car is no good, so I will walk forever without a plan to obtain a new vehicle. Yet, many of his supporters continue to support the empty promises. I think it will always be so, as the pendulum swings, back and fourth through and into history.

trump is not the problem

congress refuses to act

and when trump acts within his powers libs find an activist obama or clinton judge to block him

Last edited:
There's only one way to fix the immigration problem, amnesty for the Worthy since no one is going to kick out 12 million hardworking illegals the GOP has given an open invitation to come here and work and everything else. And then ID card like other countries have and it works for crying out loud. A wall is stupid unAmerican useless won't work. And ridiculously expensive. Wake up.

its good that you cant do crazy stuff on Wall Street (except every now and again crash the world economy)

what's good for Wall Street is good for Main Street, my friends!

Forum List

Back