Almost four Months old but not quite

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
and Mr Stumpy Puppy has taken definite ownership of his toys. His favorite is a little santa claus, then his long purple dog, a duck, and his moo cow.. He doesn't like me bothering his toys. He will snatch them away from me.. yesterday and today we have caught him stashing long purple dog and moo cow behind the couch.. he's just hilarious.

:lol:

original.jpg

See the bright green little dragon on the right lower fence post?

Last edited:
OMG you got a Jack!

Congratulations...and condolences. May you enjoy the next two decades with your killing machine! You will thank God at least 1x daily that he isn't bigger than he is!

OMG you got a Jack!

Congratulations...and condolences. May you enjoy the next two decades with your killing machine! You will thank God at least 1x daily that he isn't bigger than he is!

he beats the shit out of his moo cow every day. :lol::lol:

OMG you got a Jack!

So true but isn't he a cutie??

Death and psychosis on wheels...
I see him looking in the shed.... He knows something's in there. And when he gets a chance, he's gonna kill the shit out of it!

and Mr Stumpy Puppy has taken definite ownership of his toys. His favorite is a little santa claus, then his long purple dog, a duck, and his moo cow.. He doesn't like me bothering his toys. He will snatch them away from me.. yesterday and today we have caught him stashing long purple dog and moo cow behind the couch.. he's just hilarious.

Doesn't it just make you laugh when people say that animals have no concept of property rights?

even your own dog doesnt trust you, you....

Forum List

Back