Almost every person around Trump shared tweets from 1 Russian troll farm by coincidence of course.

Ther
Also hysterical nonsense.

You are easily led it seems
What a sissy you are. can't explain why it's hysterical nonsense... tell me I am "easily led".... what, is working up a substantive thought and typing it too much for you, old man?
There is nothing thought provoking about the leftist propaghanda you post.
I respond in kind. You post asinine drivel that's what you get in return.
All empty, self-soothing bullshit...all because you stepped in a topic and said someting stupid, and now have no response to what was said to you after.
I've said nothing stupid. You are just to stupid to connect the dots. When I mention the nuclear deal with Russia and the money I'm referencing the corruption not the actual nuclear material.
You're simply too stupid to get it. You're not even close to being on my level.

Now parrot some more leftist propaganda ya tool
And the integrity of our democracy is more important. And you would agree, if not dor your Hillary fetish.
Bribes being ignored by the powers that be is directly related to the integrity of our democracy.

Move along now dumbass, we're done.

Folks, I know many here "troll" and pretend to believe The Donald was somehow involved in the fake Russian Collusion hoax. But how can anyone here seriously believe it now that even Nigerian villagers know Crooked Hillary colluded with Russia and should be in prison with Slick Willie, Obama and other treasonous conspirators!

Ther
What a sissy you are. can't explain why it's hysterical nonsense... tell me I am "easily led".... what, is working up a substantive thought and typing it too much for you, old man?
There is nothing thought provoking about the leftist propaghanda you post.
I respond in kind. You post asinine drivel that's what you get in return.
All empty, self-soothing bullshit...all because you stepped in a topic and said someting stupid, and now have no response to what was said to you after.
I've said nothing stupid. You are just to stupid to connect the dots. When I mention the nuclear deal with Russia and the money I'm referencing the corruption not the actual nuclear material.
You're simply too stupid to get it. You're not even close to being on my level.

Now parrot some more leftist propaganda ya tool
And the integrity of our democracy is more important. And you would agree, if not dor your Hillary fetish.
Bribes being ignored by the powers that be is directly related to the integrity of our democracy.

Move along now dumbass, we're done.
I didn't say it was unimportant. But yes, preserving our democratic process is more important. Thank goodness we can walk and chew gum at the same time, your fake outrage notwithstanding.

Forum List

Back