Almost Earth Shattering News...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Some of you will understand the significance of the thread title, others won't have a clue...

In-N-Out burger chain expanding?- Top Stocks - MSN Money

Expanding to Dallas, Garland to be exact. Right now the farthest east you can find them is, I believe, Flagstaff. Very good burgers, maybe not the best but very good, they treat their employess well, and do not franchise.

Gimme a 4x4, animal style...

Some of you will understand the significance of the thread title, others won't have a clue...

In-N-Out burger chain expanding?- Top Stocks - MSN Money

Expanding to Dallas, Garland to be exact. Right now the farthest east you can find them is, I believe, Flagstaff. Very good burgers, maybe not the best but very good, they treat their employess well, and do not franchise.

Gimme a 4x4, animal style...

I do. I believe Tim McGraw summed In-n-Out Burger up in "Where the Green Grass Grows" with the phrase "... another supper from a sack, a 99 cent heart attack.":lol:

In today & out your ass tomorrow. Great burgers though. I remember when they finally built them up here in Northern California. They are very good burgers. Bubba's burgers in Hawaii are the best I have ever had though. I never understood the no produce for their burgers I must say, other than their grilled onions. I guess it's a Hawaiian thing. However, The Burgers are so good they don't need it, and I love produce on my Burger. ~BH

I stopped going, I forgo my double double with onions. :( I refuse to take Communion with each sip.

in and out puts a bible quote number on the bottom of each cup.

I stopped going, I forgo my double double with onions. :( I refuse to take Communion with each sip.

in and out puts a bible quote number on the bottom of each cup.

So don't read the bottom of the cup. You have obviously enjoyed In-N-Out, probably for a number of years before you discovered or were told about the hidden scripture, why deprive yourself? Did you stop eating at Carl's Jr. because Carl Karcher was a big contributor to anti-abortion and anti-gay initiatives? The fact of the matter is, you could probably find something to dislike about any establishment if you tried hard enough. I consider myself a borderline Atheist and could not care less about what they put on their cups. Their burgers are damn good.

Are these like "White Castles"?

My friend took a case back with him to California when he was here a few months ago.

They are little square burgers with the onions cooked in them, I think they go for 50 cents or something?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Castle_(restaurant)

No, White Castle is a completely different delicious animal...

In-N-Out; 4x4 animal style:

27061001_8543fa9e2a.jpg

White Castle; slider:

White_Castle_Meat_Patty_Thick_as_a_Quarter.jpg

whitecastle.jpg

While the slider will always hold a special place in my heart, especially when I've been partying, they can't hold a candle to the Double Double from In-N-Out.

Forum List

Back