Almost All US Temperature Data Used In Global Warming Models Is Estimated or Altered

That is why 20 of your beloved have asked Obama, in writing i might add, to use RICO against any one who doesn't agree with CAGW and you...

No they didn't. You're lying again. The letter said nothing about using RICO against "anyone". It very clearly spelled out "corporations and other organizations."

Being a brainwashed rube is not a crime, so you're safe. However, a corporation deliberately engaging in a widespread disinformation campaign could be a conspiracy, actionable by RICO, as it was with the tobacco industry. Being how so many of those who ran campaigns to lie on behalf of the tobacco industry are now running campaigns to lie on behalf of the deniers, it's no surprise they're using the same corrupt tactics.

You are fucking hilarious and a fucking moron.. You try and run the debate in circles... Again hairball.. go fuck yourself. The proof is in WRITING... You lying sack of excrement..

Denier fortunes not doing so well, eh Billy?

For a laugh, just picture Billy there typing that, all bug-eyed and red-faced and sputtering.

That is why 20 of your beloved have asked Obama, in writing i might add, to use RICO against any one who doesn't agree with CAGW and you...

No they didn't. You're lying again. The letter said nothing about using RICO against "anyone". It very clearly spelled out "corporations and other organizations."

Being a brainwashed rube is not a crime, so you're safe. However, a corporation deliberately engaging in a widespread disinformation campaign could be a conspiracy, actionable by RICO, as it was with the tobacco industry. Being how so many of those who ran campaigns to lie on behalf of the tobacco industry are now running campaigns to lie on behalf of the deniers, it's no surprise they're using the same corrupt tactics.

You are fucking hilarious and a fucking moron.. You try and run the debate in circles... Again hairball.. go fuck yourself. The proof is in WRITING... You lying sack of excrement..

For a laugh, just picture Billy there typing that, all bug-eyed and red-faced and sputtering.
then let's bring in the scientist who claim climate change is due to mankind without any evidence to support the claim? Fair enough?

You guys know what? Mamooth lies so much, I have just decided to basically ignore anything he/she/it posts any more.

Jim, if you could show I single lie I've ever told, you wouldn't look so weepy now.

All kinds of deniers claim I've lied. They routinely do it whenever they've gotten spanked. I correctly take it as their admission of surrender.

Jim, if you could show I single lie I've ever told, you wouldn't look so weepy now.

All kinds of deniers claim I've lied. They routinely do it whenever they've gotten spanked. I correctly take it as their admission of surrender.
well this is the biggest one to date.

Almost All US Temperature Data Used In Global Warming Models Is Estimated or Altered for It's own good, otherwise it would be a DENIER!!! and Crick would want to OFF it -- hypothetically

there, fixed

powerline blog?

yes, you should believe blogs and ignore scientists.

that is an interesting dilema. typically problems and mistakes are found by interested amateurs. they are not funded to write papers, nor do they usually get published if they actually do write a paper. so they put up blog posts showing what they find. even that is not usually enough. sure, it may make the rounds in the climate science blogosphere but the public never hears about it. Paul Homewood exposed mistake after mistake at NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT but little happened until Christopher Booker put it into the Daily Telegraph. Climategate, the sequel: How we are STILL being tricked with flawed data on global warming .

then the authorities had to acknowledge some of the 'imperfections' of temperature homogenization. incidentally, that is when Victor Venema developed the 'we adjusted sea surface temps down pre WWII therefore we couldnt be trying to adjust recent land temps up' excuse that mamooth the pooh flinging monkey loves to trot out for any occasion.

so if you only want out-of-date info with no discussion of the problems, read only the Journals. if you want to see a full discussion of breaking news with opinions from both sides, then read the blogs.

I never get disappointed by snageltooth... lies abound and deception is its game.. And since it cant find real facts to support its lies and deceptions, it uses adhom baseless assumptions from idiots..

Got to love it.. the libtard tries and tries but fails every time..

As JimBowie was just kind enough to show us, those who fall for one conspiracy theory tend to fall for a pack of them, so deniers are often involved in other conspiracy cults.

Now, back to the secondary topic. In every branch of science, all the data is corrected and often estimated. So why the crazy double standard by deniers, where they selectively melt down over it only for one single branch of science? Any real scientist is going to say "So?" when it's pointed out that data is corrected and estimated. Deniers don't seem to understand how science works. Instead of correcting the data to get good results, deniers want the data left with the errors in it, so that it gives bad results. That' is, deniers are the ones essentially demanding that the data be fudged and faked by not correcting for known errors.

And finally, the funniest thing. The raw data shows _more_ warming than the corrected data. That blows the denier conspiracy theory out of the water. If scientists wanted to show more warming, they just had to do what deniers demand, and use only raw data. Instead, the scientists expend great effort to correct the data and make the warming look _smaller_.

Deniers are just claiming the opposite of reality. Lying, that is. They may not realize that they're lying, being their cult has brainwashed them so thoroughly, but rest assured all the scientists know with great certainty that the deniers are lying.

The record of so-called "climate science" at predicting the climate is zero. It has been 100% wrong at predicting the climate. Astrologers have a better record than "climate scientists." That mean "climate science" is not science." It's abracadabra.

so if you only want out-of-date info with no discussion of the problems, read only the Journals. if you want to see a full discussion of breaking news with opinions from both sides, then read the blogs.

So, how do your blogs justify spouting a conspiracy theory which is demonstrable bullshit? The temperature record has been adjusted to make the warming look smaller, yet the blogs you tote and you yourself constantly proclaim the exact opposite of reality.

If you want to preach your myths to the converted, preach away, demonize anyone who tells you the truth, get those brownie points, raise your status in the cult. Just understand that the scientific community knows full well that you and your blog buddies are simply fabricating an alternate reality.

I never get disappointed by snageltooth... lies abound and deception is its game.. And since it cant find real facts to support its lies and deceptions, it uses adhom baseless assumptions from idiots..

Got to love it.. the libtard tries and tries but fails every time..
are we sure he/she isn't Obama?

So, how do your blogs justify spouting a conspiracy theory which is demonstrable bullshit? The temperature record has been adjusted to make the warming look smaller, yet the blogs you tote and you yourself constantly proclaim the exact opposite of reality.

If you want to preach your myths to the converted, preach away, demonize anyone who tells you the truth, get those brownie points, raise your status in the cult. Just understand that the scientific community knows full well that you and your blog buddies are simply fabricating an alternate reality.
Again, do you deny that the temperature data is estimated? I could have sworn you posted up that you knew that. So you seem to be contradicting previous posts.

Forum List

Back