Almost 80,000 sign UK petition for Netanyahu arrest

Actually he is correct. The land that wasn't given back to the Jews, was purchased by the Jews.
The Jews only owned about 7% of the land in 1948. Not that it matters it was still Palestinian land. Jews own land in the US too but it is still US land.

in 1948 the only "Palestinians" who existed in the Middle east were jews. In any case today -----just about all of it is ISRAELI land---read that JEWISH LAND------I agree with you that muslims have no more right to land ownership in ISRAEL than jews have such a right in Saudi Arabia----

1948 Land ownership as per British Mandate survey:
71.2% owned by GREAT BRITIAN
8.6% owned by Jews
3.3% owned by RESIDENT Arabs.
16.9% owned by NONresident Jews living in Syria, Egypt, Jordan.
Uhhh, Britain did not own any land.

Britain conquered the land after WWI after it was Ottoman territory for 700 years. That means at no time did the land belong to Arabs, or was there a "Palestinian" for last 900 years.
What does that have to do with my post.

You claimed Britain did not own any land. The entire region was British territory.

And if you don't think God means what he says, Britain was suppose to give more land than they did to Israel. They cheated Israel. Look at a map of what used to be the British Empire. Look at it now....

To what ever country forces Israel into a treaty that gives away her land, you can expect the same.

8.6% owned by Jews

Britain conquered the land after WWI after it was Ottoman territory for 700 years. That means at no time did the land belong to Arabs, or was there a "Palestinian" for last 900 years.

You claimed Britain did not own any land. The entire region was British territory.
Not true. Britain never annexed or otherwise made any claim of Palestine.

Therefore they had no authority to gave any land to anybody.

8.6% owned by Jews

roudy!!!!! shame on you------did you not learn ---even as a child----that all of the LEVANT and ALL of ASIA MINOR and ALL OF PERSIA and ALL OF SOUTHEAST ASIA and ALL OF ANDALUSIA and southern france and southern Italy is "MUSLIM LAND"????------the moon too

And if you don't think God means what he says, Britain was suppose to give more land than they did to Israel. They cheated Israel. Look at a map of what used to be the British Empire. Look at it now....

To what ever country forces Israel into a treaty that gives away her land, you can expect the same.

Correct:

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

8.6% owned by Jews

Oh really? Last I checked when the British issued British Passports, it meant the land was their territory. And that's exactly what you were pre 1948, you were a British subject. That's how it generally works all over the world, you ignoramus, countries issue passports to people from territories that belong to them.

British_Mandate_Palestinian_passport.jpg

I was one of the signatories and got a reply back from the Home Office saying that as a serving Head of State, the bastard has diplomatic immunity, hey, ho, no surprise there. :rolleyes:
If they get 100,000 signatures, they'll have to table a debate in Parliament, that should be fun to watch...all those Tory and Labour "Friends of Israel" squirming in their seats, while Jezza and his crew ask difficult and embarrassing questions. :popcorn::D
as a serving Head of State, the bastard has diplomatic immunity,​

Not to mention the 30 or so Palestinian officials that Israel arrested including cabinet ministers, the speaker of parliament, and other elected members of parliament.

Israel bombed the home of the PM. (nobody was home) Israel bombed the home of the foreign minister. (killing his son)

Why should Nut&yahoo be held to a higher standard than his own?
We have a Right-wing government, largely paid for by the Zionists.

Does Achmed have a link for this anti Semitic canard?

What "anti-semitic canard" and I don't know anyone called "Achemed", so why not ask him yourself?

8.6% owned by Jews

roudy!!!!! shame on you------did you not learn ---even as a child----that all of the LEVANT and ALL of ASIA MINOR and ALL OF PERSIA and ALL OF SOUTHEAST ASIA and ALL OF ANDALUSIA and southern france and southern Italy is "MUSLIM LAND"????------the moon too
The moon is Islam's 8,433rd most holy site.

Oh really? Last I checked when the British issued British Passports, it meant the land was their territory. And that's exactly what you were pre 1948, you were a British subject. That's how it generally works all over the world, you ignoramus, countries issue passports to people from territories that belong to them.

Wrong again Rude-ee the British government and courts of the time disagreed with you.

upload_2015-8-26_14-39-49.gif

JSTOR:

your citation does not support your contention which is that the holders of the MANDATE cannot designate who shall use or own the land. The opening statement ------"I D Ketter, a Palestinian...." indicates that I D
Ketter was a jew------non jews were not called "Palestinians" by the British mandate government. Your citation simply reveals the fact that the brits did not want to call Jews living in Palestine BRITISH CITIZENS------what else is new?

your citation does not support your contention which is that the holders of the MANDATE cannot designate who shall use or own the land. The opening statement ------"I D Ketter, a Palestinian...." indicates that I D
Ketter was a jew------non jews were not called "Palestinians" by the British mandate government. Your citation simply reveals the fact that the brits did not want to call Jews living in Palestine BRITISH CITIZENS------what else is new?

Do us both a favour and read post #48 and then the citation in post #51 before posting any more rubbish, thanks.

Do us both a favour and read post #48 and then the citation in post #51 before posting any more rubbish, thanks.

yeah SO??? I read both #48 and 51 Roudy correctly stated that the people of the BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE----pre 1948 were British subjects. At that time -----people who lived in the BRITISH MANDATE PALESTINE ----who were jews were DESIGNATED "Palestinians"------and non jews--generally arab muslims were designated "ARAB" no matter where in the British mandate PALESTINE they lived (sometimes they were designated
"Syrian") --------what point are you struggling to PUT OVER on the good people of cyberspace? Hindus living in British controlled INDIA were also "subjects of her majesty VICTORIA"---god save her

Wrong again Rude-ee the British government and courts of the time disagreed with you.

View attachment 48311

JSTOR:

So "Palestinians" were British subjects of British nationality granted by the British on a British Passport, not unlike other territories and Islands that the British controlled, yet differentiated. Case closed, Achmed.

I was one of the signatories and got a reply back from the Home Office saying that as a serving Head of State, the bastard has diplomatic immunity, hey, ho, no surprise there. :rolleyes:
If they get 100,000 signatures, they'll have to table a debate in Parliament, that should be fun to watch...all those Tory and Labour "Friends of Israel" squirming in their seats, while Jezza and his crew ask difficult and embarrassing questions. :popcorn::D

Not to mention the 30 or so Palestinian officials that Israel arrested including cabinet ministers, the speaker of parliament, and other elected members of parliament.

Israel bombed the home of the PM. (nobody was home) Israel bombed the home of the foreign minister. (killing his son)

What "anti-semitic canard" and I don't know anyone called "Achemed", so why not ask him yourself?

The antisemtic canard that Jews control a British political party, Achmed challenger aka Monte's sock.

The antisemtic canard that Jews control a British political party, Achmed challenger aka Monte's sock.

ROUDY!!!!! for shame-------I am very proud of the fact that I control
the universe------and you have the AUDACITY to come to this noble
messageboard and deny MY GLORY..............did you like the Zionist controlled meteor shower last week?. It was MY project

Forum List

Back