Almighty God

What happened to the discussion about the goat herders writing a story 2000 years ago that now they don't even believe themselves?

Actually dozens of stories about virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection, etc. were circulated in N. Africa and the middle east beginning 3000 years before the Jewish version. Like I said....they wrote it and now they don't even believe it themselves.

Last edited:
What happened to the discussion about the goat herders writing a story 2000 years ago that now they don't even believe themselves?

It was boring, so everyone ignored it.

Actually dozens of stories about virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection, etc. were circulated in N. Africa and the middle east beginning 3000 years before the Jewish version. Like I said....they wrote it and now they don't even believe it themselves.

Christian bashing gets you a gold star at HuffingGlue and the other hate sites, but bigotry is so droll....

Christian bashing gets you a gold star at HuffingGlue and the other hate sites, but bigotry is so droll....

I'm 77 years old and I resent the fact that my own family, school teachers and other authority figures brainwashed me with that superstitious nonsense from the time I was an infant. It took me till I was over 60 years old to put it behind me. I will speak out against any form of religious foolishness for the rest of my life.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

I'm 77 years old and I resent the fact that my own family, school teachers and other authority figures brainwashed me with that superstitious nonsense from the time I was an infant. It took me till I was over 60 years old to put it behind me. I will speak out against any form of religious foolishness for the rest of my life.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute." Religion proves he was right.

Actually, it's only the packaged religion. If you're truly interested in understanding the Creator, you may wish to consider the following saying.........

"I'm not a human in search of a spiritual experience, I'm a spiritual being having a human one".

Next? Start looking into ALL theologies, not just Christian ones. Look for the similarities rather than the differences, and you'll get quite far.

Me? I'm a Taoist.

Actually, it's only the packaged religion. If you're truly interested in understanding the Creator, you may wish to consider the following saying.........

"I'm not a human in search of a spiritual experience, I'm a spiritual being having a human one".

Next? Start looking into ALL theologies, not just Christian ones. Look for the similarities rather than the differences, and you'll get quite far.

Me? I'm a Taoist.

Yeah...well I don't believe in ghosts holy or otherwise. Death is dying, that's why it's called dead. As we speak if one includes the south Pacific islands there are more than 4000 gods being worshipped. The Christian faith has more than 44,000 denominations, conventions, sects, cults, sub cults etc. If it's so important why is it so confusing?

Forum List

Back