Allowing Gays in the Military Would Be Unfair and Hurt Troop Morale

I wouldn't have a problem with it so much if I wouldn't have to be forced to give special attention to openly serving gays, thats independent of my personal feelings about homosexuality.

what about openly serving heteros?

do you have to give them special attention?
:lol:

Nobody gets special attention from me and I'm not going to wipe the noses of crying openly gay soldiers who whine and complain about getting teased about their homosexuality.
So, you will be supporting harassers. How are you about those who harass women in your command?

Wait.....I think I can guess. You like being part of the problem...less challenging.

If the straight soldiers are teasing and hassling the gays, isn't it YOUR job as a senior NCO to restore good order and discipline?

Thought you said you were a professional. Guess not.

Thanks for playing Failed Load Fister.

If it isn't physical assault or disclosing someone's personal sex life what should I do, hold their hands for them? They shouldn't go into combat arms where alpha males rule, I'm not going to rosy up Combat arms for anyone.

:lol::lol::lol:Have you ANY IDEA how many Alpha Males are gay? It's practically a gay sub-group. :lol::lol::lol:

If the straight soldiers are teasing and hassling the gays, isn't it YOUR job as a senior NCO to restore good order and discipline?

If it isn't physical assault or disclosing someone's personal sex life what should I do, hold their hands for them? They shouldn't go into combat arms where alpha males rule, I'm not going to rosy up Combat arms for anyone.

:lol::lol::lol:Have you ANY IDEA how many Alpha Males are gay? It's practically a gay sub-group. :lol::lol::lol:

To you faggots are everywhere, but you're wrong, there are hardly any faggots here in Mississippi.

To you faggots are everywhere, but you're wrong, there are hardly any faggots here in Mississippi.

Or Iran either, I hear.
:lol::lol::lol:

Good, and you shouldn't. One dynamic that hasn't been considered is if it will even be enforced, especially in the IN units, I can tell you, there will be some ruffled feathers in those units.

So...when General Petraeus testified yesterday that it was time to consider repealing DADT, I suppose that HE has no idea about how that would impact the military either?

Forum List

Back