Allow Myself to introduce.....Myself

Feb 5, 2009
North Carolina
I am DR. T. I'm not really a doctor, but more a doctor in the same vein as DR. J. or DR. Pepper (or DR. Z., for those that read Sports Illustrated). I thought that I might pop-in and see what's going on.

I like sports, history, and current events, so I thought that this might be an interesting place to hang out.

Hey Dr. Sanchez, as a Hispanic American (I am making an assumption that you are a Latino and not an illegal), what is your stance on illegal immigration? What is your stance on the border fence? What is your stance on the minute men? What is your stance on amnesty?

Thanks Dr!

• Banned
Hey Dr. Sanchez, as a Hispanic American (I am making an assumption that you are a Latino and not an illegal), what is your stance on illegal immigration? What is your stance on the border fence? What is your stance on the minute men? What is your stance on amnesty?

Thanks Dr!

Illegal immigration is just that; ILLEGAL. I have nothing against immigrants (I am married to one), as long as they go through all of the hassle that we did to do it legally. A fence across the entire border is a good idea. I think that the Minute Men are doing a public service when they surveil the border for illegals. I will favor amnesty AFTER the fence is built.

Thanks Dr!

Illegal immigration is just that; ILLEGAL. I have nothing against immigrants (I am married to one), as long as they go through all of the hassle that we did to do it legally. A fence across the entire border is a good idea. I think that the Minute Men are doing a public service when they surveil the border for illegals. I will favor amnesty AFTER the fence is built.

You are OK with me buddy! Many people make no distinction btw illegal and legal immigration. If one is against legal immigration and citizenship, then I think you borderline on xenophobe. If one is pro-illegal immigration, then I think the person borders on stupidity!

Forum List

Back