allow me to re-introduce myself

I haven't been here long, so I don't know you. I just want to know one thing. Are you a liberal or a conservative?

he is a big fucking crybaby who had a major meltdown because he could not handle the women here....he left sobbing all the way to the exit....
But is he a liberal or conservative, or neither?

i dont know.....the girls here were slapping him around so bad that all i seen coming from the guy was a bunch of whining and then he stomped his feet and said he is leaving....so i have no idea....

^you could lean further left. There is a leftie inside of you just waiting to come out! ;)
I'll never lean as far left as the Democratic Party has become. They've moved so far to the left, they've LEFT the country.

Bit like me. I lean so far left that I can't find a political party that completely matches my views. Kind of annoying especially with an election coming up in September, and I have no one to vote for!

Hillary is too far right for you?

lean more towards right i think

pro small business

free market

less world intervention

definently not a big fan of a lot of libera ideas lol

^from what I recall of him, he comes across as quite conservative, which should make you happy. ;)
Well, he said he's a libertarian, but some libertarians are liberals. I think most of us lean right, however.

the past is the past.

If you want to live in it , then by all means go it.

but I have a problem with ideas, not people

and what does gender have to do with it?

I dont care what you have between your legs, i care about the brain aspousing the ideas

get it right :eusa_whistle:

I haven't been here long, so I don't know you. I just want to know one thing. Are you a liberal or a conservative?

he is a big fucking crybaby who had a major meltdown because he could not handle the women here....he left sobbing all the way to the exit....

Ok

its 2013

not 2011

so im not interested in almost 2 years ago

and like i said, no one was slapping me anywhere

i dont know.....the girls here were slapping him around so bad that all i seen coming from the guy was a bunch of whining and then he stomped his feet and said he is leaving....so i have no idea....

lean more towards right i think

pro small business

free market

less world intervention

definently not a big fan of a lot of libera ideas lol

^from what I recall of him, he comes across as quite conservative, which should make you happy. ;)
Well, he said he's a libertarian, but some libertarians are liberals. I think most of us lean right, however.
What do you think of Obama? Tyrant or not?

the past is the past.

If you want to live in it , then by all means go it.

but I have a problem with ideas, not people

and what does gender have to do with it?

I dont care what you have between your legs, i care about the brain aspousing the ideas

get it right :eusa_whistle:

yea you sure had me fooled last time you were here.....

Ok

its 2013

not 2011

so im not interested in almost 2 years ago

and like i said, no one was slapping me anywhere

hey i hope so.....i felt embarrassed for ya....

Forum List

Back