Allow me to introduce myself.

Hi Wolfmoon, and right back at you with the welcome, even though you are my senior.
Your screen name's a cool one. I like it. It reminds me of the one I chose for myself: American Horse. I knew a fellow "boot" in Marine Corps boot camp by the same name, an American Indian. I've always wondered what became of him, so I thought I'd honor him by using his name for my own screen name here. Maybe he'll see it here. Your name seems to have a little of that same abstraction, in its astronomical explanation. Very interesting.

tks and cul.

Last edited:
Hi Wolfmoon, and right back at you with the welcome, even though you are my senior.
Your screen name's a cool one. I like it. It reminds me of the one I chose for myself: American Horse. I knew a fellow "boot" in Marine Corps boot camp by the same name, an American Indian. I've always wondered what became of him, so I thought I'd honor him by using his name for my own screen name here. Maybe he'll see it here. Your name seems to have a little of that same abstraction, in its astronomical explanation. Very interesting.

tks and cul.

Your senior, you make me feel so old... What, I beat you by five minutes LOL! Hope you meet up with your military friend. Warm welcomes are hard to come by on this forum. I think this a place where should take Theodore Roosevelts advice, "walk softly and carry a big stick" :lol:

Last edited:
Hi there. I hope to become part of the rif raf as you call it, looking for the unconventional and the individual.​

Forum List

Back