Allow me to introduce myself.

"I, too, am of the moooooonnnnn"

Chime the little gong, waft the sweetgrass around, twirl around in place, and prostrate yourself before one or two foul-smelling candles. Take salt and liberally sprinkle oneself with it before stripping off all clothing and shrieking gutterally at the sky 5 times.

Then leap into a cauldron (or, if you cannot obtain a cauldron, a large mixing bowl) and splash water on yourself. Step out and gobble like a turkey.

Now you are purified. Thank you. That will be $10.

"I, too, am of the moooooonnnnn"

Chime the little gong, waft the sweetgrass around, twirl around in place, and prostrate yourself before one or two foul-smelling candles. Take salt and liberally sprinkle oneself with it before stripping off all clothing and shrieking gutterally at the sky 5 times.

Then leap into a cauldron (or, if you cannot obtain a cauldron, a large mixing bowl) and splash water on yourself. Step out and gobble like a turkey.

Now you are purified. Thank you. That will be $10.

Man, yer an utter bitch.

Gotta love that Christian tolerance for others, hey?

ROTFLMFAO!!! I made the mistake of reading the thread before signing on and so Ravi I read your posts. It's easy to see that Ravi is just a Troll. Probably on here 24/7 with nothing to say, attacking anything that moves. Why do the administrators put up with Trolls.

Thanks, everyone that had nice things to say to me. If I knew everything there was to know, there would be nothing left for me to learn.

Ravi you're the first one to be put on my ignore list congratulations. Trolls are always under the bridge when the water rises.

Last edited:
I have tolerance for others within reason.

I love to drill pretentious, posturing boobs, however. I don't think that makes me a bad Christian.

"I am of the moon also."

It's like a quote out of "Every Which Way But Loose" or some other equally kitschy movie.

I just don't see making fun of a poster's ridiculously self-conscious, posturing commentary as bigotry. It's a personal thing. She's a loon.

I just don't see making fun of a poster's ridiculously self-conscious, posturing commentary as bigotry. It's a personal thing. She's a loon.
No, this is a loon:
images

LOL, Ravi is so entertaining I might 'it' off ignore just to watch 'it', get it's butt beat. Which probably happens on a regular basis.

Last edited:
LOL, Ravi is so entertaining I might 'it' off ignore just to watch 'it', get it's butt beat. Which probably happens on a regular basis.

So did you and ravi go to school together, or just work together now?

Forum List

Back