Allow Me To Introduce Myself

hippies.jpg

Tea Bag Party?

:lol:

:eusa_eh:

:eek:

:tomato:

I thank everyone for the green squares by my name! Green is my favorite color!
You say that now...just wait 'til you see what's comin'!

There are some things that happen on this website that I just don't understand.
There are likely many other things that you don't understand also. Hang in there!

Hi! I am new here, but please don't take that out on me. Everybody has to be new once or twice in his life. I am an Independant, but usually vote Conservative. And I feel voting is very important. I am very concerned the way our Country is heading. I am worried for my Son and his new wife. I am very proud of my Nation, and I want it to continue. I love American History, and Current events, especially politics.
How could we possible 'take that out on (you)' , pubescent one? We are all independents but usually vote the way we feel at the time of the pulling of the lever. We are all concerned with the way our blessed (pronounced Bless Ed) country is headed (being steered). [If you are worried for your son and wife, so am I. What is their predicament?] What do you want your nation to continue to do? I also love American history...and British history...and Egyptian history...and natural history.. and my history. I could talk all night!...Current events are what's happening....and who doesn't like politics? Welcome to you too, my friend. If you want a real welcome, start a thread in this forum. I'll give you some green!

I just want to thank everyone for the friendly reception and greens squares! :razz:

This place seems friendly.
It is! Green squares (rectangles) ain't shit! Just wait 'til ya git gold stars!

Oh, I see I have some gold squares too. Cool!
Like I said, gold squares (rectangles) ain't shit! Just wait 'til ya git some gold stars!:lol:

I am what my user name says, however, I was a beatnik before I became a hippie.

I'm 67 years old, but I still work a little on the side as a cabinet maker and building carpenter.

I am pretty liberal although I don't like to get into partisan hackery and I have lots of conservative friends.

I was in the US Army from 64 to 67 and was honorably discharged with a good conduct medal.

I am a nice guy.

:welcome: 2 USMB and BTW........Thanks for your Service! you old fart, ooops, I am 67½ also HD'd, but out of the U.S. Navy, I do recall some medal for drinking Asahi and San Miguel beer though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back