Allow Me To Introduce Myself

StoneageHippy

Rock on!
May 16, 2010
Norfolk VA
I am what my user name says, however, I was a beatnik before I became a hippie.

I'm 67 years old, but I still work a little on the side as a cabinet maker and building carpenter.

I am pretty liberal although I don't like to get into partisan hackery and I have lots of conservative friends.

I was in the US Army from 64 to 67 and was honorably discharged with a good conduct medal.

I am a nice guy.

I'm 67 years old, but I still work a little on the side as a cabinet maker and building carpenter.

I am pretty liberal although I don't like to get into partisan hackery and I have lots of conservative friends.

I was in the US Army from 64 to 67 and was honorably discharged with a good conduct medal.

I am a nice guy.

I am a nice guy.

Yes you ARE!!! Huge *Welcome*

I am a nice guy.

Welcome!

We need some more Hippies around here, I'm glad you joined!

I think you'll like this place, it has just about everything you'll need!

Welcome nice guy. I'm a fungi.

420117372v2147483647_480x480_Front.jpg

Welcome. I'll need a urine test before I can get your blood. Standard policy on old hippies. Welcome. You'll have fun here.

I just wanna say, this guy StoneAgeHippy is more probably a person who is tolerant of those with different POVs, as long as they are good folk (like me). Not that I would know...

I am a nice guy.

Welcome to USMB!

My user name says it all. I was never a beatnik nor a hippie.
I'm 66 and retired.
I'm pretty conservative and have lots of conservative friends.

But, most of all, I thank you for your service. Welcome to USMB.

another beatnik-hippie survivor. woo-hoo! i was a baby beatnik 50 years ago. i'm just older and more skilled in arts and crafts and people call me a hippie instead.

welcome

so you served 64 to 67 and got out with only an honorable discharge and a good conduct medal?

as somewhat of a hipstorian, i'm curious and please don't take offense but the people i know that served during that period "deployed" somewhere usually would have at least some bronze or silver stars and more often than not a purple heart or four.

Forum List

Back