Allow evil or eliminate choice?

I must be having a Stupid episode. WTF is the question?

Is it: Would you (the individual) sacrifice your liberty to free Humanity from All Evil?

Or is it: Would Humanity be better off without Evil if they had to surrender Free Will to get rid of it?

My replies assumed the first; apparently we are all having different convos now.

Eliminate the bullys, and remove all of the christians point of view. People think just because you are Christian they can walk all over you, because you have a bleeding heart. Love your enemies even if it takes a big stick. And just maby they will see the light, unlikely.

I consider the religious of all types to be evil. Maybe vile is more appropriate.
Evil to me is one person having control over another.
Do as ye will and harm none.
The Wiccans have a few things right.

I must be having a Stupid episode. WTF is the question?

Is it: Would you (the individual) sacrifice your liberty to free Humanity from All Evil?

Or is it: Would Humanity be better off without Evil if they had to surrender Free Will to get rid of it?

My replies assumed the first; apparently we are all having different convos now.

Theists don't even have "free will", they HAVE to follow the party line or they burn in hell for all eternity.

I was thinking about good and evil and personal choice and I thought it would be an interesting question to ask you if you would give up your freedom to choose if it meant evil no longer existed?

How could evil no longer exist if I were its prisoner?

And yes I would be its prisoner because according to your thought experiment, if I were free, it would also be free.

If someone tried to take away my freedom of choice I would either join the underground movement, fight the enforcing group or kill myself. In other words freedom of choice is something that people should die to preserve. That is assuming they believe in freedom and not collectivism or hardliner communism of course.

Last edited:
If someone tried to take away my freedom of choice I would either join the underground movement, fight the enforcing group or kill myself. In other words freedom of choice is something that people should die to preserve. That is assuming they believe in freedom and not collectivism or hardliner communism of course.

What specific freedom of choice are you talking about?

How about the freedom to choose whether or not to take a fetus to term?

Would you go underground if they took that away from you?

How about the freedom to print your own money?

Are you already underground because you don't have that freedom?

1. Freedom of choice in general.

2. If they don't use contraception then its their fault really isn't it so they should have the baby, and if they don't want it then it should be adopted. If it is adopted as they don't want it, then they should be forced to pay child support to the parents that adopt the child. Clear enough? ;)

3. Doesn't concern me (as mentioned above) as I would use contraception, and if I didn't use contraception then my intention would be to have a baby with a partner (with mutual consent from both parties).

4. We should be free to print our own currency, but I doubt retailers would accept a currency they don't themselves accept. But faking money (committing fraud) shouldn't be legal in any circumstances.

5. If I was underground would I be talking in a public forum like this one? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

If you do not understand the difference between a law and a lack of choice you really shouldn't be in this discussion. He can print his own money if he wants, it is just that the government has chosen to put him into jail if he makes that particular choice and they catch him at it.

3. Doesn't concern me (as mentioned above) as I would use contraception, and if I didn't use contraception then my intention would be to have a baby with a partner (with mutual consent from both parties).

Phew! You haven't had sex yet and then plan to use a safe when/if you do.

btw, what happened to your love of zionist terrorists?

What happened to you converting to Islam, and the 72 virgins? :cuckoo:

It's a myth, Islam has no virgins.

But glad to see you've changed your mind about the Hebrew terrorists.

It's a myth, Islam has no virgins.

But glad to see you've changed your mind about the Hebrew terrorists.
Learning a language doesn't make you a terrorist, and you have insulted Islam...back to the closet for you. :lol:

Forum List

Back