Allow Bush Tax-Cuts, For EVERYONE....

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
.....to DIE-ON-THE-VINE!!!!

:clap2:

For the 1%ers: ....Because, how much GREED is ENOUGH, for you??!!!

For the Middle Class:....Because, it's the penalty-you-pay for ALLOWING such Greed!!!!

They say...."We're ALL in this, together."....so, the Penalty's gotta be spread-AROUND!!!

You don't feel the rich are ENTITLED to keep the spoils o' raping our National Trea$ure? Talk to the Teabaggers.

SOMEhow....they can justify it.

Look at the stats, Middle Class. It'll be relatively-painless, for us....and, the 1%ers HAVE IT COMING!!!!!!

4921713602_20823143eb.jpg

August 5, 1996

"The vast majority of taxpayers saw no change in their income taxes....as a result of the 1993 law. CBO estimates that most households paid only $38 more per year, as a result of the 4.3 cent per gallon increase in the gas tax."

It's TIME to RE-live THE GOOD OL' DAYS!!!!!!

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

You're right...Something on the order of 20% of federal fuel taxes are being looted to pay for stupid urban mass transit programs, that very few people who live outside core cities use.

That said, there are also state and local fuel taxes that pay for roads and bridges.

Last edited:
Umm first hit on bing about road const funding:

New Orleans residents: Get ready to start navigating orange cones and barricades on city streets this year.

The convergence of three major funding sources -- the Federal Highway Administration's South Louisiana Submerged Roads Program, the Federal Emergency Management Agency's Damaged Roads Program and the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development's 2007 surplus funds -- will jump-start an array of road repairs and new construction beginning in the first quarter in 2008.

New Orleans road construction moving into overdrive | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com

the people who pay in to social security should KEEP THEIR surplus taxes paid, and not give their surplus taxes to those who don't pay any for the most part of their earnings.

This is what I see as fair....just.

Everybody in America should be taxed at the same level no matter who you are - rich or poor. It should cost everybody the very same thing to be an American. No more. No less.

I would love to see a pure flat % tax on ALL personal income with no deductions.
The income tax was originally a flat tax on a very few people.

But politicians just can't resist trying their hands at social engineering and rewarding favored constituencies with special deductions, credits and subsidies.

The only flat and fair tax on personal incomes is no tax.

the people who pay in to social security should KEEP THEIR surplus taxes paid, and not give their surplus taxes to those who don't pay any for the most part of their earnings.

I don't know what this is about.... Can you explain some more. I am confunded

I view SS as more of an insurance policy than a tax Care.

I just think the govt spending the surplus on their pet projects sucks. And how they will whine as they have to pay it back from general funds. That is the real problem politicians have with SS right now.

Everybody in America should be taxed at the same level no matter who you are - rich or poor. It should cost everybody the very same thing to be an American. No more. No less.

I would love to see a pure flat % tax on ALL personal income with no deductions.

But politicians just can't resist trying their hands at social engineering and rewarding favored constituencies with special deductions, credits and subsidies.

True, we need a flat tax ammendement that requires a 3/4 majority of both houses to increase the rate, but prohibiting any deductions.

True, we need a flat tax ammendement that requires a 3/4 majority of both houses to increase the rate, but prohibiting any deductions.
Nope...We need to repeal the 16th Amendment, abolish all federal taxes on incomes (and all unapportioned federal taxes for that matter) and control spending.

I don't know what this is about.... Can you explain some more. I am confunded

When the Bush Tax cuts were introduced in 2001, they estimated that we were going to have a $ 3-5 trillion dollar budget surplus over the next 10 years or something of the sort.....

and they came to the Public, and told us that they did not believe the federal gvt should hold on to this money, but should give it BACK TO THE TAX payers, because it was THEIRS.

This is HOW the Bush tax cut proposals were promoted.

And those at the very top, got the MOST of these tax cuts, supposedly because they paid the most.

The problem with this, is that the estimated surplus in taxes that they were proposing to give back to us, was surplus money FROM SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES collected....NOT from projected income tax surplus.

Yet, the tax cuts FROM OUR SS surplus funds was given to those at the very top in overall dollars, and those at the top for the most part DO NOT PAY SOCIAL SECURITY TAXES on the most of their earnings.

This in essense was TAKING from the working class's taxes and giving them to the wealthiest, such as Gates and Heinz, and Hilton and Buffet, WHO NEVER PAYED A DIME in social security taxes, where the very surplus in taxes came from.

This was a SLIGHT OF HAND, in my humble opinion....a reverse Robinhood, an injustice.

Nope...We need to repeal the 16th Amendment, abolish all federal taxes on incomes (and all unapportioned federal taxes for that matter) and control spending.

I do think this is a valid point to ask the oft misused question of:
Why do you hate America?

:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back