Allie's Hispanic Sex Thread

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
And Note Allie can not back up her racist statement that latinos have this problem in their families more than other ethnic groups?

Sure I can.

"California State Law §288(a) defines any sexual contact between a person 18 or older with someone under the age of 14 as illegal and punishable by incarceration. Data from the State Department of Justice shows that Young, Unassimilated Hispanic Offenders (YUHO) are arrested for these crimes at rates disproportionately greater than their numbers in the population. "
SpringerLink - Journal Article

It's obviously a cultural thing. NOT genetic.

:cool:

A statistic she has to deal with on a daily basis, from what I have understood of her talk of her job.

And obviously it is something that pisses her off as well.

And from what I have seen, it is the US attitude that is anomalous, not the Hispanic attitude.

A statistic she has to deal with on a daily basis, from what I have understood of her talk of her job.

And from what I have seen, it is the US attitude that is anomalous, not the Hispanic attitude.

It is a major reson that the USA falls behind other "Industrialised Nations" in healthcare measurements that weigh still-births fairly heavily.

It is a major reson that the USA falls behind other "Industrialised Nations" in healthcare measurements that weigh still-births fairly heavily.

I don't know about that. I gather from her posts that things like high drop out rates and people trying to raise kids before they are psychologically ready (not that anyone ever is) bugs her. As well as increases her work load exponentially.

I don't know about that. I gather from her posts that things like high drop out rates and people trying to raise kids before they are psychologically ready (not that anyone ever is) bugs her. As well as increases her work load exponentially.

I don't believe I've ever addressed either of those issues in any meaningful way.

<viennese acceent>
I have the steam from your ears about related topics coming out have seen! About your general attitudes I extrapolate
</viennese accent>

Well, this thread is about Allie's assertation (and proof) that Hispanic culture supports motherhood to the degree that hispanic girls become pregnant earlier.

I wonder why?

I have a theory, but I'm hoping she'll offer her's first.

Forum List

Back