Alliances mean nothing to Trump

Alliances are national friendships. I got your back, you got mine
You are stronger as a group than as an individual

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

TRUMP is making it clear to world leaders he will be putting the US workers interest in front of friendly alliances.

Consider Trump has never had any friends in his life. It is all about him.....what is in it for me?

As a result, he is isolating our country. We are no longer respected, no longer trusted

Putin is celebrating

TRUMP is making it clear to world leaders he will be putting the US workers interest in front of friendly alliances.

Makes a nice bumper sticker

But you have more economic leverage as part of an alliance than you do as a single competing nation.

Like a Basketball player who tries to score as many points as he can and refuses to pass the ball to his team mates

Putin is celebrating

Mm, so Canada, Mexico don’t need anymore US aid in the form of money. And Germany, they are doing awesome. They no longer need US troops stationed there I guess. Hell, N.A.T.O. can do without our 22 percent contribution to their budget? All we get from Canada is lumber. Germany contributes nothing other then photo ops for token negros. I mean, their PM lets illegals rape their kids. I have a hard time being cozy with women who like rape. Guess it’s a German thing. Meh, fuck them. We don’t need them. Let them have their EU.

Yes bring all the troops home. We should be paying those countries for the US to have a base there, that is why the US is no 1. If you are not with us, you are against us, and you will be taken out.

Na, simply let Russia have them. They don’t need our troops. They can stand with the EU. Faaaaak’em.

Putin is celebrating

Respect for America has been little to none throughout our history...

Sure America had her moment after World War II but then Korea and Vietnam happen after that it has been downhill since!

If you really study history you will even realize our Allies like France and others only respect us when we scratch their back and let be honest it was not respect but smoke up our ass...

As for Canada, well yes she has been there and to lose her would be horrible but Canadians know Trump is a ass and will be gone soon enough...
One thing we have learned since WWII is the value of alliances. They have helped prevent another world war
Trump can not resolve the Korean situation on his own. He must maintain the support of our allies
Now is not the time to go it alone
He's not going it alone. He's working with South Korea, Japan, China, and probably even Russia on North Korea.

Putin is celebrating

Well this is nonsense. He's putting the interests of some U.S. workers before the interests of all U.S. consumers. That's all any tariffs do. Regardless, the idea that tariffs are going to destroy western alliances is ridiculous.

Putin is celebrating

Sure America had her moment after World War II but then Korea and Vietnam happen after that it has been downhill since!

If you really study history you will even realize our Allies like France and others only respect us when we scratch their back and let be honest it was not respect but smoke up our ass...

As for Canada, well yes she has been there and to lose her would be horrible but Canadians know Trump is a ass and will be gone soon enough...
One thing we have learned since WWII is the value of alliances. They have helped prevent another world war
Trump can not resolve the Korean situation on his own. He must maintain the support of our allies
He's not going it alone. He's working with South Korea, Japan, China, and probably even Russia on North Korea.
They are not in the meeting

Putin is celebrating

They are not in the meeting
This one meeting, while historic, is not the sum total of Trump's North Korean diplomacy. He's had meetings with all of those countries about North Korea, and all of those countries, except perhaps Japan (I can't recall hearing about any meeting between Japan and the DPRK), have had meetings with North Korea.

Putin is celebrating

Well this is nonsense. He's putting the interests of some U.S. workers before the interests of all U.S. consumers. That's all any tariffs do. Regardless, the idea that tariffs are going to destroy western alliances is ridiculous.

Are the countries who are responding with more tariffs doing the same, putting the interest of some workers before the interests of all their countries consumers?

Putin is celebrating

Are the countries who are responding with more tariffs doing the same, putting the interest of some workers before the interests of all their countries consumers?
Obviously. Economic reality doesn't change based on lines on a map.

Forum List

Back